Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned about this today after doing some research on the New NIN CD= Year Zero. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVYTabWaSHI BTW...I am still not impressed with Trent Reznor and his shinanigans! He needs to put out another CD like Pretty Hate Machine or he should just quit trying.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
his older stuff is the best... im happy he cleaned himself up. but it seems he lost his deeper insperations from when he was on drugs. those inspirations are what gave his songs the style.

same goes with metallica. they USED to be good with the origional basist and when they were drunks and druggies.

·
Site Moderator
3,724 Posts
his older stuff is the best... im happy he cleaned himself up. but it seems he lost his deeper insperations from when he was on drugs. those inspirations are what gave his songs the style.

same goes with metallica. they USED to be good with the origional basist and when they were drunks and druggies.
x infinity. If there was ever a case to be made for the benefits of drug abuse, Metallica was it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
x infinity. If there was ever a case to be made for the benefits of drug abuse, Metallica was it.
No..correction..Keith Richards is the poster child for drugs...*Robin Williams: Live on Broadway, "Anthrax.... (sniffes it) right.... not as good as my e-coli, but fuck.
-we may all be dead but i know keith richards will be there with 5 cockroaches, "you know i smoked your uncle once?"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts