Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's the address so everyone can get directions off mapquest or whereever, i come from the south and i take 355 north to e gold road exit i believe it was

1705 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173

8-27-05 Saturday!

@7:00 p.m. BE ON TIME! (ive been to lots of meets where i waited a long time for others to show up!)

please add yoru name to the list if you can make it! it would be nice to see a couple cobalts out there, its only gonna be us, no jbodys or anything so the more the better!

1. wikkymaster
2. CleanNFun
3.dnl0407
4.stealththx
5. josh877 maybe?
6. halfcent
7. co-yellow-balt maybe?
8. Kingofdacity

i started the list on cobaltss.net so im tryin to get some more people to come, maybe some will see this here on yourcobalt.com!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is there a Cobalt Club in the area already? or any club with a few Colbats in them? we at CSC have been looking to set up a track day with a cobalt club... just for fun... and besides, it wouldn't hurt to have a allie in the street scene... who better then another 4 banger!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no its just a couple guys getting together for the first cobalt meet around here

·
Registered
24 Posts
wikkymaster said:
no its just a couple guys getting together for the first cobalt meet around here

But seriously... I can get a few srt's together... and we can have a friendly meet... i don't want to just show up and crash the meet... cause i know some people will look at it that way... if u'r cool with that... let me know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just bring yourself fo rthe first meet or one other buddy or something, but more than that and its almost more of an srt meet, thats not what im looking for lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
fflores said:
Is there a Cobalt Club in the area already? or any club with a few Colbats in them? we at CSC have been looking to set up a track day with a cobalt club... just for fun... and besides, it wouldn't hurt to have a allie in the street scene... who better then another 4 banger!
Domestic 4bangers should be allies with all rice out there. The SS is a cool car, and I have nothing but respect for it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
wikkymaster said:
just bring yourself fo rthe first meet or one other buddy or something, but more than that and its almost more of an srt meet, thats not what im looking for lol
I won't be out that way, but I hope you guys have a good time. I definitely would love to see a Cobalt group get started in the Chicagoland area.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres just a few pics, hopefully it will inspire more to join us in the future! we had 4 members come out including myself, so not too bad but could have had a lot more. i thought it was a pretty good first meet, nice to get to know some of the other members and see their cars.

and a nice job on the "custom" 3rd brake light on the blue ls

so everyone in illinois MAKE THE NEXT ONE!! the more the better! lol

and ty for showin up fflores your car is beautiful!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks.... it was nice to meet you guys... i and the group that showed up with me would of really liked to of seen more cobalts show up... and maybe a few "SS's"... but groups take time to evolve... in time, you might be able to unit the Cobalt owners in the area

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea we are going to set up another one pretty soon, an ss actually showed up at about 9:30 after we had left, but thats what happens when you are 2.5 hours late lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
yea.. there was a few CSC guy that showed up around 9:30 also.. said that he saw a few cobalts... we were long gone by then... doing a midnight install on a exhaust

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
dude come over to cobaltss.net theres a lot more happening over there

·
Registered
3 Posts
If im in town that weekend I will try to spin by. Does anyone else on here have an SS or just a standard 2.2?
I have only seen one other cobalt SS other then mine in the Lombard/ west burbs area and I have had mine for over 4 months now

·
Registered
14 Posts
vettecamaro13 said:
If im in town that weekend I will try to spin by. Does anyone else on here have an SS or just a standard 2.2?
I have only seen one other cobalt SS other then mine in the Lombard/ west burbs area and I have had mine for over 4 months now
What color is your SS? I've probably seen you around.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts