Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, this was my first week back from spring break and it hit me like a BRICK!!! Thats why I haven't been onhere a lot this week and Ive been doin a lot of catchin up w/ everybodythe last day or so, didn't miss anything good did I? lol. Im ready for this semester to be over w/!!! Summertime woo hoo!!! Sorry just my rant for the week...

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Wow, this was my first week back from spring break and it hit me like a BRICK!!! Thats why I haven't been onhere a lot this week and Ive been doin a lot of catchin up w/ everybodythe last day or so, didn't miss anything good did I? lol. Im ready for this semester to be over w/!!! Summertime woo hoo!!! Sorry just my rant for the week...
LOL i know i go back to school tomarrow i was off for the entire last week.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah well at least I only have one more semester at this school. But its like 3 months so that kinda sucks. I want to go to ITT next, I really think I'll enjoy it there.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well see thats just it, Im fixin to get my associates degree in business but I would like to go to ITT. Its not another college but school none the less (fun school though) I would have to commute about 45min one way every day though.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are a few others that post actively and a bunch of people that visit randomly. But me an 87 are always holdin it down! LOL

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
There are a few others that post actively and a bunch of people that visit randomly. But me an 87 are always holdin it down! LOL
Yeah we must have like 20% of all the posts belong to use to so you can say we post alot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts