Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 06 chevy cobalt ss and I was in an accident, the car is totaled rather than junking it just yet, I wanted to get some cash for parts I currently have. The car has a supercharger, good engine and transmission. New ecm. New throttle body. And lots more. I really don't want to sell it or junk it, but it came to the point where I need to. So if anyone. eed parts I can give u a good price on them

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I maybe interested can you give me more info about the engine and how much ?
I currently have an 06 chevy cobalt ss and I was in an accident, the car is totaled rather than junking it just yet, I wanted to get some cash for parts I currently have. The car has a supercharger, good engine and transmission. New ecm. New throttle body. And lots more. I really don't want to sell it or junk it, but it came to the point where I need to. So if anyone. eed parts I can give u a good price on them

·
Registered
1 Posts
do you still have the intercooler and if so how much would you want for it? im having all sorts of problems with mine leaking and iv already paid 300 trying to fix it so please bear in mind that i live in alaska

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you have a cold air intake, I might be interested if the price is right. Apparently the mass air sensor is shared with my vehicle and I am looking for one to do some cutting and testing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts