1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these from Supercars.net

For the Redliners

Even a SRT-4

The whole gallery is at Supercars.net theres some really sweet ass cars there.

·
Registered
102 Posts
all you guys who dont like wings are crazy...go to a f********** camaro / firebird / gto website...thats where you belong...this is a car for kids and people who are "young at heart" and appreciate the New Age Muscle Car that is the Cobie SS-SC....erg....all these cars look awesome though!!! :D

·
Banned
50 Posts
^^^ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Looks like we have another dumb ass punk kid know-nothing loser addition to this site. Weed him out quick before he becomes too much of a nuisance!!! What a first class idiot :rolleyes:

And everything I saw in those pictures EXCEPT that yellow G6 with black rims was absolute RICE. Ick Ick Ick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Sorry kid but the new age muscle car would have to be the new Mustang, the GTO, and the Charger (and the late F-bodies)... these lil FWDers are still and always will be sport compoacts..... VERY COOL lil cars but NOT muscle cars..

·
Registered
482 Posts
I agree w/ ssnipes on the silver one. That wing is utterly rediculous and grotesk. And for your information, i happen to like camaros/firebirds/GTOs. But I am also a big fan of the sport compact car. The stock wing on the cobalt ss/sc is tolerable but not that other one. Good day.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
KillahKermitt said:
I agree w/ ssnipes on the silver one. That wing is utterly rediculous and grotesk. And for your information, i happen to like camaros/firebirds/GTOs. But I am also a big fan of the sport compact car. The stock wing on the cobalt ss/sc is tolerable but not that other one. Good day.

Dito same here i own a Camaro and hope to own another one later down the line but i will be getting a Cobalt SS. Camaro's will always be my fav.

·
Registered
78 Posts
GTPsRULE said:
^^^ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Looks like we have another dumb ass punk kid know-nothing loser addition to this site. Weed him out quick before he becomes too much of a nuisance!!! What a first class idiot :rolleyes:

And everything I saw in those pictures EXCEPT that yellow G6 with black rims was absolute RICE. Ick Ick Ick :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I thought that looked like a G6.....but I did not want to be the first one to say something and look like an ass :D

·
Registered
945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
canada6901 said:
I thought that looked like a G6.....but I did not want to be the first one to say something and look like an ass :D
You have canada in your name you already look like an ass. :p

Im just kidding with ya your alright.
Dont get hostile it was just a joke.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts