Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Two things:

1. Today at lovely Hill Air Force Base in Utah, it reached 114 degrees fahrenheit and as soon as I went to turn on my car to leave work, i got a Service Airbag light on my data display and warning light on my dash near my speedo. Anyone else have that problem? If so, what was the solution? I have already set up an appt for Monday to get it diagnosed and repaired. (I work this weekend--HOT HOT HOT!) :mad:

2. When I shut my driver's side door, sometimes i hear a squeak like metal rubbing metal. Subframe weld? Happens over some bumps too.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
383 Posts
xravenwingsx said:
Two things:

1. Today at lovely Hill Air Force Base in Utah, it reached 114 degrees fahrenheit and as soon as I went to turn on my car to leave work, i got a Service Airbag light on my data display and warning light on my dash near my speedo. Anyone else have that problem? If so, what was the solution? I have already set up an appt for Monday to get it diagnosed and repaired. (I work this weekend--HOT HOT HOT!) :mad:

2. When I shut my driver's side door, sometimes i hear a squeak like metal rubbing metal. Subframe weld? Happens over some bumps too.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!
#1 - Had this happen. The air bag came unplugged under the seat as the result of my son and his girlfriend sticking their feet under there. I don't know if you have anyone ride back there but even if you don't, the wire could be pinched also.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gretty_d said:
#1 - Had this happen. The air bag came unplugged under the seat as the result of my son and his girlfriend sticking their feet under there. I don't know if you have anyone ride back there but even if you don't, the wire could be pinched also.

awesome, thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
so i checked...still plugged in but possibly it pinched a wire and severed the connection. at any rate, i'll have her looked at on monday.

On a random note, if you order the Aeroforce gauge from Intense, you get free polyurethane bushings. :D Found that the old-fashioned way..buying the gauge..it's gonna be SWEET. now if i could only figure out where to mount it...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts