Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated Pics of Graphics Below
Ok They started doing the Graphics today & I got a couple of shots of the car with shaved Handles & Still yellow! I got some shots today & I will add more! So your not guessing what they are doing, They are outlining the rip's that will surround the Artwork that will be in the Middle of it. the rips are Designed to make it Look like the side of the car was ripped open!
The rest you will see when it's done!

Here is a link to some of the painters work! Click the Page, Then upper right corner has the the selection!
http://yekdesigns.com/

They did a nice job on welding in the new metal & smoothing it!

Ok on to the Paint Job!
Here is a layout of the Rip's being done!

Here is a Shot of the Inner part of Rips layout.

Here it is Painted!

Here are some shot of the Finished Product, The Paint isn't Finished yet!
They still have to Clearcoat & Shadow all the Rips, Then wet sand it & clearcoat it agian & agian! It should be done by the end of the week!

In this 1 you can see where they shadowed 1 of the curls in the metal, They still have to do this on all the Rips.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Very nice man. I give you props on that one. i scoped out the link you posted and see that there located in Davie which happens to be about 20 minutes away from me. I been looking for someone to shave my handles, so I'm gonna give this guy a call and see what's up.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very nice man. I give you props on that one. i scoped out the link you posted and see that there located in Davie which happens to be about 20 minutes away from me. I been looking for someone to shave my handles, so I'm gonna give this guy a call and see what's up.
You should come to the meets, We have about 15 Lsj's & some Others!
Redlines & Cobalts are invited, I live in weston along with another Black SS/SC & a Redline! Yea They are Located right off of Orange & 441, Great guy!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I'll have some Pics of the car finished by the end of next week!:)
Still have to put back on my Rims & some other stuff I took off, Should like great with my Black Momo's!
that it will....... how much did it cost for the custom paint job?

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
dddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well worth it though in the grand scheme.

cant help but to think about it though. what would 5gs get ya under the hood?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dddaaaammmmmnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well worth it though in the grand scheme.

cant help but to think about it though. what would 5gs get ya under the hood?
Just alittle More than this!
This is a Shot of the Dual Pass

Engine Bay!

My Car Has alot of work in It, I will be Posting up shots when its Done!
I'm Told it will be done on Wed!:)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts