Cobalts SS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone know of a company(ies) that make any good one(s)? (besides hurst and B&M) Also, are they hard to install? When I had my tC I installed one in under an hour.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hurst and TWM are the two best ones out there...TWM costs more and probably slightly higher quality but I'm very happy with the Hurst...it lowers the knob with lower pivot as well...although not as aggressively as TWM...here it is with a custom knob...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out Ark's They are selling them for pretty cheap. got the sporty short throw shifter and gt lowering springs. So far from the looks i think i made a good buy. trust me shop around man...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hurst and TWM are the two best ones out there...TWM costs more and probably slightly higher quality but I'm very happy with the Hurst...it lowers the knob with lower pivot as well...although not as aggressively as TWM...here it is with a custom knob...

Where did you get that ipod mount?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check out Ark's They are selling them for pretty cheap. got the sporty short throw shifter and gt lowering springs. So far from the looks i think i made a good buy. trust me shop around man...
Ark is just a copy of the hurst shifter... Far from high quality stuff.

TWM is having a nice group buy offer right now for their Cobalt shifters, I just saw that. For the price they offer, nothing even come close to it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts