Cobalts SS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it will be happening soon... I used to do a bunch of graphics work and on my pitbull forums i was doing signatures for people Ill post in a sample that i have from those forums for my signature there. Mike is getting me a copy of PS 5.5 and ill be up to doing signatures again so let me know once you see me doing mine (you will see it) and ill make some for you. I have already promised Mike his first!

They are all in 600X150 thats the size of my sample if you want them bigger please let me know the pixel size you would prefer!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I want my car in my sig, I just don't have a digital camera or a home computer.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
I want my car in my sig, I just don't have a digital camera or a home computer.
find a picture online of one the same color. just search google.

·
Registered
492 Posts
I think that would be pretty cool to have done, and I'd be willing to be a guinea pig. Let me know, because I definately don't have that type of skill in PS.

·
Registered
347 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Trying to add a pic to my sig.

and it is obviously not working

·
Registered
168 Posts
I spent an hour last night trying to find a Red RL, and could only find silver and blue ones :mad: . Did how ever find a 1 Red RL, but it had the big wing and comp pkg. :( . Wish I had that one.

Oh, and thanks Curtis.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Wyoming will have all necessary equip by tonight. he has some personal issues to take care of and will start working on everyones this weekend.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts