Cobalts SS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys heres the deal, i live in RI and it was soo HARD to get one of these cars. i only wanted black, but when i found a dealer like 3 hours away that had the car it was silver and i jus got it, now im seeing pictures of black ones and i jus really want a black one before i start modding 1 up..

its silver 2005
sunroof , xm
2k on it, perfect shape.. i paid 23,400 for it but ill never get that back so i wanna get 21,500 obo

·
Registered
492 Posts
Um, if the color is the only thing you don't like, why don't you just save your self the money and hassle of selling this to get a black one, and just have a shop paint it black? Just outta curiosity? :confused:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
cobalt ss 717 said:
ok guys heres the deal, i live in RI and it was soo HARD to get one of these cars. i only wanted black, but when i found a dealer like 3 hours away that had the car it was silver and i jus got it, now im seeing pictures of black ones and i jus really want a black one before i start modding 1 up..

its silver 2005
sunroof , xm
2k on it, perfect shape.. i paid 23,400 for it but ill never get that back so i wanna get 21,500 obo
It took you 2000 miles to figure this out??? Your best bet is to do what redline said or try your hardest to find someone that would prefer silver over black. Either way good luck buddy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i was thinkin about gettin it painted but i jus want black from the factory and yea it took me 2,000 miles to relize it.. i drive alot

·
Registered
492 Posts
cobalt ss 717 said:
yea i was thinkin about gettin it painted but i jus want black from the factory and yea it took me 2,000 miles to relize it.. i drive alot
But is it worth it to just have "black from the factory"? I mean, it's obviously completely up to you, but IMHO, I would just paint it, a little different black, and enjoy saying i have a custom paint job.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Black SS for sale

whats up boys?
I purchased a Black SS cobalt in May. i paid 28,000$ for it canadian, It has sun roof, power everything, black on black, it has 11000 KMS not Miles. i got offered a job in italy and cannot take my car, it is a lease, if anyone wants to take this over, your allowed 24,000 kms per year on it, payment is 460$/mo CANADIAN, ill pay the first months payment for you, no down payment required, get back to me

·
Registered
149 Posts
Just my thought but if I were you I'd get a really nice deep paint job on it rather than get a thin paint job from chevy I'll probably paint mine in a few years Black like you lol. also if you try some photoshop with CF hood and other stuff (wing etc..) I think your silver would look really nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts