Cobalts SS banner

Who will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl? Its not too far out, take your best guess in here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Steelers were hoping the colts would have won. They would have smacked them around. However, the pats smack back. Should be an interesting game. But since I am a student at Miami, I have to stand by Roethlisberger.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, my damn team's already out and I cant revote :)

I was hoping the Colts would go all the way... Manning is truly a class act.

Anyway.... I think its going to be the Falcons at this time... watched them destroy the rams. Didnt think they were for real, but never watched em play this year til that game.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well, my quarterback got spanked around like the rookie he is... Id have to say the patriots are gonna beat the eagles in the bowl.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I really want the Eagles to win but Pats are going to be a hell of a fight.

But, what do I know I'm a Dolphins fan. DIE RICKY WILLIAMS!...sorry about that, I don't know where it came from.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Pats going to smoke the eagles... Donovans going to choke.

Brady is unstoppable in big games...

·
Registered
20 Posts
i don't think mcnabb is going to choke, but I don't think they are going to out muscle the pats. I am still going with the pats, but if the eagles play smarter, they should be able to take it home. lets just hope it is a good game instead of a 40 point difference(exageration) like the last couple bowls :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts