Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
wow i really like that color, it looks good in the sun, but i still dont know about the rims i think the centers are 2 big but they dont look bad on there...

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
first mod people should do are WHEELS!!!!

i dont like the stockers, plus, they're 18's... go down to some 17's with some good rubber... everything will be pappy :)

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
DEFINITELY agree with you guys. I LOVE this car but I HATE those wheels, I wish they would have stuck w/ the Racing Harts, even if it DID raise the price. And yes the center of that wheel is way too bulky!!!

Edit- And yeah thats a really hot color!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nicholas said:
also is this urs???
Its not mine, was just searching around eBay to see what type of SS products might have been there and came across it. Good luck if anyone wants it,...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4540443738&category=6173

Im still 50/50 on the wheels, in person they look ALOT better than in the pix. I do agree they could have come out with a better fitting style, but on the same hand I hafe seen much worse. These fall under "ok" for me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks good to me (wheels too). I put aftermarket 17 s on my Cobalt sedan.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CAVIFL45 said:
that would look awsome with the crome 17 racing hart rims of the mazda protege mazdaspeed... plus a drop

the only part of math i like...

wheel + chrome = +lbs , +lbs = -speed , chrome = bad

:D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Yah i got an SS on good friday and its blue and everyone from my high school that has seen it really likes it...especially the chicks lol....i think blue is the best color that they had to offer ;)

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
dascrow said:
Hey at least this one isn't in PA!! When are these things heading south!
LOL!! Thats what Im screamin!! Who the hell do they think they are gettin all of em!!! Share the wealth dammit!! Im jealous already!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
LOL!! Thats what Im screamin!! Who the hell do they think they are gettin all of em!!! Share the wealth dammit!! Im jealous already!!!
haha i no what u mean

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh yeah, as far as the rims. I like em' how they are. If the center were smaller, they would be a little too "spooky" I mean "spokey" for me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts