Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found this nice parking lot for some pics today... i will get some more when i get back up there and it's not blazin hot with the sun beatin down on me. this is what a cobalt looks like after 4 coats of wax and some polish lol

only the best for me and my w/i::

just kiddin, it's tapwater

as you can see the hood is as shiny as the winshield lol

before and after boost:

after boost is a bit blurry cause i snapped the picture myself.. it's a bit hard to hold the camera steady at that kind of acceleration lol

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hookdupdelsol said:
I WANT MORE PEEEEKTURES! :p OH SO NICE! Sniff Sniff

i'll get some better pictures as soon. i am keeping my camera in my car so if i run into any places that look cool and the lighting is better than it was today, i can snap some good pics

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
selfinfliction said:
i'll get some better pictures as soon. i am keeping my camera in my car so if i run into any places that look cool and the lighting is better than it was today, i can snap some good pics
Awesome! Your cool in my book! LoL :cool:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Stupid question, but it looks like the leather on your drivers seat is stretching out. Is this indeed the case? I might go for the Recaro's instead... man I hate leather.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have a red one too, and made this pic my wallpaper lol

·
Registered
895 Posts
I hope you don't mind but I manipulated your pics to be cropped and chopped. I added some blur, modes and other techniques I used to help acentuate your SS a little bit better. Hope you like these manipulated pics :cool:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
that's fine.. i didn't ps these photos because th ehigh lighting was bad anyways. i'm just waiting for the right place to take some photos at.. i carry my camera with me all the time now.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
orange juice said:
I hope you don't mind but I manipulated your pics to be cropped and chopped. I added some blur, modes and other techniques I used to help acentuate your SS a little bit better. Hope you like these manipulated pics :cool:

Nice job man i am starting to do more Photoshop's now that i strated that class. :)

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
Paul, was it necessary to qoute his WHOLE post? LoL

Honestly, I like the 'natural' version of the pics better. The only way I use photoshop to change pictures is to change colors, lower them and so on and so on.

Once in a while it seems ok to increase the saturation but his pics were fine!

In a few weeks I should have enough Camera Equipment to take great pics.

What camera do you use?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts