·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my current modifications
Intake: K&N Typhoon
Spoiler RK Sport 3 piece
Headlights: Custom Hella E55 Bi-xenon projectors using 4300k D2S bulbs
Debage: Rear and Front Chevy Emblem. SS on front.
Gauges: Megan Racing Air/fuel and Volt
Engine Dampner: Ingalls
Exhaust: Pacesetter 2.5"
Springs: Progress
Oil Catch Can: Greddy

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Nice pics. That wing seems to give it a lower profile look. BTW, where did take those pics. I've been to Deleware and know that there are not any rock walls like that out there.

·
Registered
413 Posts
That is sick!! That spoiler is awesome, headlights kick ass, and outstanding photography! 2 thumbs up!!

·
Registered
492 Posts
Nice work man, seemingly as always. Gotta say, visually, I stil like your car the best I've seen. The wing, the drop, just go so perfrectly together. Keep up the good work man.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
domin8_gt said:
Nice pics. That wing seems to give it a lower profile look. BTW, where did take those pics. I've been to Deleware and know that there are not any rock walls like that out there.
Thanks!

Yeah I found this place right by my house suprisingly. It was a Rock Quarry that they dug out and built a very small office complex. The back drop is unlike anything in this area so it was perfect for pictures!

·
Registered
385 Posts
I love it.

One picky detail if you ever get to it. I would shave the grill cross bar, so that there is no evidence of having been a chevy symbol there. I think the SS looks hott on the front, but that last remaining evidence of the bow tie just lacks that extra detail.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Harley said:
I love it.

One picky detail if you ever get to it. I would shave the grill cross bar, so that there is no evidence of having been a chevy symbol there. I think the SS looks hott on the front, but that last remaining evidence of the bow tie just lacks that extra detail.
Extra picky detail. The wheels each have a bow tie center cap. (4) Plus the steering wheel. (total 5)

Love the SS in the front. Looks bad ass if you look dead on cause of the seats. So u just see the SS's. Anyway sick ride.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts