Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I tell them what kind of car I have, or if we are talking about cars, some people will go to me..

"Its just a Cavalier"

Does anyone else get that?..Makes me mad..haha

·
Registered
169 Posts
i have a few times mostly from mustang guys but when i ask them to race they all say no. hmm afraid to lose to a cavalier i guess

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i get that to but its called a " glorified cavalier " but they change their mind when they race me or take a ride
the only thing that is remotely close to a cavalier in the car is the rear solid axle, and fwd

·
Registered
98 Posts
I always get the "its just a saturn" comment... and one time this redneck tried to race me in his pickup, and when he lost he told me i drive a girls car lol.

·
Registered
98 Posts
They are idiots and know nothing about the Cobalt.

The Cobalt shares absolutely nothing with the Cavalier.
not true, they both have 4 wheels, and 4 cyl engines... practically the same car man:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
who seen a cavalier with 18s stock or a supercharger on it stock
i had a cavy , i would have flipped it already if i didnt get the balt

·
Registered
272 Posts
My Gf says my Car meow's Guess she is reffering to the SC whine

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yea its like a cavalier, but the interior, motor and overall design are all diff. People who dont own one and dont know anything about it like to run their mouth. People really underestimate the car all together.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I owned a 94 cavalier z24 and a 2004 cavalier. both with exhaust. I mean I had to try to make a cavalier look cool and I knew that is all I did was draw negative attention. My cobalt ss/sc naturally draws attention and my dad tries to make me bitter by laughing at my "cavalier" and I let him make his jokes. My g85 06 black ss/sc is not only sharp, but it is quick. Especially with my stage 2. So let them make their jokes because the fact is...it does resemble the cavy JUST A LITTLE. but just a little is enough for them to make jokes, and then get their asses whooped. I told my dad that my car could hang with the track model 350Z he use to have (until I wrecked it). He didn't believe me until he drove my car. Now, he respectively calls my car a cobalt. So let them have their laughs, matter of fact, laugh with them. Then run your sub 14 and shut them all up. (I haven't gotten sub 14 yet but I WILL DAMNIT!!)

·
Registered
186 Posts
The worst was some fag trying to insult my ride callin it a cavi when he drives a cavi. Absolutely the funniest thing ever.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
i had a guy that wanted to race me because he thought that my had just as much horsepower as his cavy did 2.4z24. we were going to race for $
but he chickened out when he was told it was the supercharged one

this has nothing to do with this thread but i had to talk about it

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
When I tell them what kind of car I have, or if we are talking about cars, some people will go to me..

"Its just a Cavalier"

Does anyone else get that?..Makes me mad..haha
no they only tell that to girls ;) well to girls and the skinny anorexic ricer boys, they usually don't say anything derrogatory to people that will beat their ass just for kicks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My sister and her Friend came by my work with a "civic" because she was test driving it as she wants to buy one..And I laughed!! and her Friend goes to me...

At lease its not a Cavalier.....Didnt you know SS stands for Super Sucks!!

They are just Jealous :p

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
let them know that cavaliers are extinct
dont make them anymore
and be proud to own a cobalt ss/sc

ecpecially when you stomp them

·
Registered
36 Posts
My sister and her Friend came by my work with a "civic" because she was test driving it as she wants to buy one..And I laughed!! and her Friend goes to me...

At lease its not a Cavalier.....Didnt you know SS stands for Super Sucks!!

They are just Jealous :p
super sucks, thats like something a 5 year old could think of

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I always get asked at the gas station "Is that some new kind of mustang?!?" Im like "No, if it was, I would be pushing it all the time instead of driving it."

1 - 20 of 21 Posts