mods on it so far...
stage 2 kit
full magnaflow exhaust
blacked out tail lights, side marker lights and third brake light
blue underglows

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
looks sweet, bro. i wish they kept the arrival blue instead of laser blue. did you use that smoke in a can for your taillights?

·
Registered
49 Posts
blues/css said:
the tail lights are painted on... a local body ship did them for me.

how much did that cost ya??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
djackson10 said:
How do they look at night? Would it be possible to supply pics of them lit up at night?
Yeah my halo angle eye headlights are comming in sometime this week probably be sometime near the end of the week. After those come in i'll get some night shots for ya, neons, tail lights, headlights and all.

·
Registered
382 Posts
blues/css said:
Yeah my halo angle eye headlights are comming in sometime this week probably be sometime near the end of the week. After those come in i'll get some night shots for ya, neons, tail lights, headlights and all.
for some shots of those kinds of things...check my Car Show 8/13/06 post... :) should give you a good idea. careful with the halos though, they're pretty low quality, i've been having a few probs with them. but i LOVE the way they look, i'll never go back to stock.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
xravenwingsx said:
for some shots of those kinds of things...check my Car Show 8/13/06 post... :) should give you a good idea. careful with the halos though, they're pretty low quality, i've been having a few probs with them. but i LOVE the way they look, i'll never go back to stock.
If you don't mind me asking what kind of problems are you having with them? Is it something like bulbs that is fixable or something more serious?

·
Registered
382 Posts
they leak quite a bit...like after a car wash, i have a lot of condensation built up in them so i either have to park in the sun to 'cook it off' (which in long term will cause them to yellow), or drive a bit to let it naturally evaporate with the wind turbulence. also, sometimes the halos aren't always well-lit, they're a bit finnicky. My driver's side middle LED light is starting to slip inside of its housing as well. They're hard to aim and if you don't do it right, you can't see jack at night except for the road directly in front of your car. They're a fantastic aesthetic mod but if you're going to do the majority of your driving at night, i'd suggest taking them to an experience mod shop for installation, rather than the dealer like I did (experience is a plus when it comes to mechanics and aftermarket parts).

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
xravenwingsx said:
they leak quite a bit...like after a car wash, i have a lot of condensation built up in them so i either have to park in the sun to 'cook it off' (which in long term will cause them to yellow), or drive a bit to let it naturally evaporate with the wind turbulence. also, sometimes the halos aren't always well-lit, they're a bit finnicky. My driver's side middle LED light is starting to slip inside of its housing as well. They're hard to aim and if you don't do it right, you can't see jack at night except for the road directly in front of your car. They're a fantastic aesthetic mod but if you're going to do the majority of your driving at night, i'd suggest taking them to an experience mod shop for installation, rather than the dealer like I did (experience is a plus when it comes to mechanics and aftermarket parts).
So you think that if i get them intalled by the shop that did my taillights, and have then shoot some sealant on them they will be ok?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts