Cobalts SS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm keeping a tally sheet of all the runs that i do while i'm down here. i drove down to my parent's lake house last night (this is two days before the big show) there are already a gazillion cars on the road. i should have a few hundred pictures by the time i come back. so far just on the drive down here this has went on:

one of those 1.8t jettas probably late 90's model i had a full tank of gas and a trunk full of clothes and such, he had a passenger. there was alot of traffic so he got behind me, slowed down to 60 took off he slowly fell back after 90 he was falling fast. i'm not sure what mods he had but he caught up with me about 2-3 miles down the road to say nice car.

99-04 cobra with lord knows what in it. this car was slick, anyways i just wanted to see how fast it was, slowed down to about 50 took off and it sounded like he had two engines in that car he took off so fast and disappeared i couldn't even find him to see what was in it. he was probably pushing 150+mph by the time i got to 90

05 supercharged colorado. not sure how much power it put out cause he hasn't had it dyno'd yet but he said it pushes around 5psi. from a 20 and 40 roll. walked him to 100 both times. this was one of my brother's friends

some kind of honda accord with a 3 ft wing on the back, it was all trashy and this ******* was revving at a light i started laughing and he said it was turbo... he attempts to take off and it's an automatic on top of the other things and his tires barely chirp. he slowed down and honked and i figured what the hell took off at 40 and by 70 he was already 3 cars behind and falling. we hit another light and he asked what i had in it, i told him two superchargers and drove off

civic hatchback, this one was turbo and it ended up being about the same results as the cobra lol. i got him to pull over at a store so i could check it out, and took some pictures but it was late and they didn't turn out because of the lighting. he said he had about $20,000 worth of work to the car and even though the bodywork was ugly the computer systems, roll cage and engine work was immaculate and very nice. he also said he puts down 470whp lol... which i found out was very much true

so far
cobalt 3 ricers 1 motorheads 1

the numbers will shoot up drastically tonight and tomorrow, cuase that was just on my drive into town

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
early 80's chvey pickup had 402 in it and about 24" mickey t's on the back hehe he could only go 120mph cause of his gears but he launched it and the front wheels came about three feet off the ground. me = -1

turbo integra vs 99gt vs stock srt4 vs me. came off the line like a bitch (i don't launch my car hard) hit second and the srt/gt were both gone passed the integra no probs and when we went to get out on the road to do some roll starts cops had about a dozen people pulled over in about a 2 mile stretch down the highway so we decided to call it quits and went to some parking lots to watch some burnouts

neon with "r/t" badge (not sure what they are) he was trying to outrun a mustang so i jumped in playing around until we got onto the bypass. he took off attempting to catch me off gaurd and he had so much smoke pouring out of that thing he probably used up a gallon of gas and 2qt of oil during this run :D he shoots around me with his car screaming and i pull up to him pretty easily when i get beside him, he's still going full throttle and i have to keep letting off the gas so i don't run away from him. i guess he thought it was a close race. we turned around going the other way and he took off again, this time i caught up with him and then took off and about 10 seconds later i guess he got pissed and turned off on a sideroad

there's some more but i gotta get going for the fun run this morning i'll post them tonight

1 - 2 of 2 Posts