Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were heading to Moroso on the 26 of August, and we are having a dyno day! The dyno will include 3 pulls, A/F ratio and a print out! For 40$! The dyno day isnt set in stone yet, im trying to iron out the details with the Performance shop and the clup Event Coordinator <title needs reworking, I know>. If interested just PM me or call me, my contact info is on the "South Florida LSJ Association" thread.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
okay guys. I checked with an assload of dyno jet owners and mustang dyno owners and the best deal I got was for $40.00, 3 runs with A/F ratio plus print out! The catch is that they definately want to see 10+ cars and they want to be able to post pics on there website. I will be posting the date and time for the dyno day soon.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Spoke to about 80% of the guys over the phone, even got input from Alpha and CoolBeans. 11am, 19 of August. Lets try to get there early to cool the cars down. Im definately bringing my camera!

Afterwords I say we go see BWOODY and the CFLRA guys at Moroso, I dont know if I can make it <and if I dont I know Ill be well represented by my wedding planner> but Im trying to clear my schedule as we speak <or read or whatever>

What does everyone else think?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay its final now, we have to be at the shop <10 cars> by 9am. Nor do we have to leave a deposit now, apperantly the shop owner wants to check out the SS/SC's. So its concrete. 9am, 19 August.

I actually want to meet earlier to allow the cars to cool off before we hit the rollers. And I think the Dade County guys should go first, since we are doing less driving than the Broward county guys. Need opinions and fast!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill post the address as soon as we can get a meet location figured out, allowing the cars to cool down

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok lets just try to meet here at least at 8:30am. This is the address to the shop 1460 nw 78 ave. Doral, FL. 33126

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Guys please check your alignment and tire pressure before getting on the rollers! See u all tommoro!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2 more days till moroso, some of us are going to be there around 3pm

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
were gonna meet at the taco bell 2 miles from it around 3pm. guess i gotta bring the camera 2 see ur 12 sec. run!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
561steve said:
What time r u guys gettin to moroso tomorrow?
i just pmed u, the majority will be there opening time

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
kelleyperformance said:
ya sorry the blower came in late friday, and i finished it last night at like 9 30. the kit was very different from the instructions, and i got cheated on some parts :( my heat exchanger looks like a small tranny cooler lol
lol sounds cheap

·
Registered
303 Posts
Me and a friend headed out to Moroso last night (Aug 26), but it was closed. I know it poured, but it was dry on the way out there.

Also, how did your guys' dyno runs go?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
West Palm SRT4 said:
Me and a friend headed out to Moroso last night (Aug 26), but it was closed. I know it poured, but it was dry on the way out there.

Also, how did your guys' dyno runs go?
it went good, i put down 224whp and 197wtq, all i have is the aem intake. there was about 13 guys there that dynoed.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
West Palm SRT4 said:
Nice, what was the highest and best dyno?
highest and best dyno was a red srt4 that dyno'd with us. I think he had 250whp and 280 tq.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts