Cobalts SS banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sheek360 and Im the president of the South Florida LSJ Association. Although the next meet hasnt been announced yet, we usually do it on Saturdays, the address is as follows; 13500 W Sunrise BLVD, Sunrise, Florida. You will see a Fridays Restaurant, we meet way behind it. If you ever need specific directions, call me at 786-380-6951.

All are invited! But try to call in advance please, Ill keep this page updated with new info as it comes in.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A member brought up an idea, why not open up membership for all the 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4 Cobalts and Ions. I thought it was a good idea so I asked the Vice president <CoolBeans> and the rest of the members of the SFLSJA. I, however, couldn't get in contact with my other Vice President <AlphaJaguar5>, I also wasn't able to get in contact with other members <LSJPUP> but either way everyone I could speak too had no problems with it, and voted "YES or I DONT CARE."

So, as of today. All 2.0, 2.2 and 2.4 Cobalts and Ions are welcomed to join the SFLSJA. As soon as theres about 4 or 5 of you, I will have you guys vote on either a>Having your own sister club <South Florida Ecotech Association or South Florida Delta Body Association, the name's still being worked on. Even though your meetings and functions will be together with ours> or b>Ride under the SFLSJA banner.

May a moderator plz sticky this? Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good new guys, Alpha, Coolbeans and myself were able to quickly agree on the next meet. Its a no brainer, 13500 w. sunrise blvd. behind the Fridays at 6pm on the 2nd of September.

For the Dade county guys, we can definately meet somewhere and caravan to the meet. We can take care of this over the phone a week before the meeting. I will definately post more info if it comes in.

We wont get rained out! In the event that it begins to rain and no one is at the "spot." Just go up the parking garage to the 3rd floor.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
After speaking with Coolbeans and leaving a message with my other vice president <Alpha> and wedding planner <LSJPUP>. The meet this saturday, sept 2, will be cancelled due to hurricane/tropical storm Ernesto. I will definately follow up with everyone as soon as another day is picked. Sorry for making this decision so fast without any input from everyone else, I just dont want anyone driving around debris just to get to the meet.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
okay, that storm was nothing. the meets still on for this saturday!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okay, for november, what do u guys think about another dyno day? Or just a meet? Its definately gonna be before thanksgiving and on a saturday. <this will be posted on multiple forums>

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey sheek its been awhile since I have been on here you guys have another meet planned?
yes, november 11. same place and time. I usually txt ure brother a bit before. Ill text em tommoro around lunch time. thats how we communicate lol, we red redlines are cool like that! :p

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ha red the silver blends with the traffic so no extra attention lol. I'll be there, for the past 2months I have been taking a class on sat now I am finally done. If my bro goes I'm not sure if I'll ride with him or take my own but I think I might just take mine.
LMAO true, silver does blend in better than red.;)

·
Registered
78 Posts
Ha red the silver blends with the traffic so no extra attention lol. I'll be there, for the past 2months I have been taking a class on sat now I am finally done. If my bro goes I'm not sure if I'll ride with him or take my own but I think I might just take mine.
I wouldn't Know about Blending with My Car :D I Look Like the sun On wheels it so Shiney!:) Be Great to have More People Maybe enough to take over Fridays! LOL

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I wouldn't Know about Blending with My Car :D I Look Like the sun On wheels it so Shiney!:) Be Great to have More People Maybe enough to take over Fridays! LOL
lol bill! u cant even go 1 over the speed limit without getting looks!:D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well my car defiantly shines it gets washed every week and only has 5500miles on it. But it dosent matter what color your car is if your the only car on the road lol. And since I am already off topic I will add that I have a brand new set of sportlines I am selling for a cobalt never used so if anyone wants them I will bring them on sat.
lol bring them, u might find a buyer! :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll throw them in my trunk I really dont want to sell them on the internet because then you gotta ship.
makes sense.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I said I wanted power windows and now I do. My car is a mess now though I have wires everywhere because its not done I still have to cut out an area for the switches also have a new keyless entry system I need to finish up but it will no longer be a barebone cobalt.
nice dude! have you heard about the SCT tuning solution for the 2.2's?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nope I havent heard anything about that, I have enough problems as it is :( I think I blew my control module for my power locks today and I think I'll be buying a new center console piece because where I put the power window switches I didn't pay attention before I cut the hole for the 2nd one and it dosent fit right. But I can get the new control module and 4actuators for $44 and new center console piece for like $70. But maybe after all that I'll look into that
Back in april or so was when I was looking at going turbo but there was no tuning but now I would rather start off on a better platform.
ouch! good luck with that bro

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Its not that bad I get the new control module tomorrow heres a few pics of screw up area and what the doors look like

I think I might order a new center piece so theres not a third hole or just do a knock out switch there. But now that I'm over that tell me more about this sct tunning even though the chances I'll do something with it are low I'm still interested.
it dont look bad, damn your cars clean.

sct info:
http://www.sctlivewire.com/lwmain.php

http://www.sctflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7575&page=1&pp=10

its like hp tuners bro. u hold 3 or 4 tunes in that cool remote and u flash your car whenever u want. if u want, u can get a new dyno tune with a shop that has the sct software and they can add it to the remote thingy. so imagine; street tune, 100 octane tune and a 109 track only tune. cool huh? seems like they will start the 2.2 supporting around feb or march.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wow badass!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts