Cobalts SS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Wow, that spec is cool! I think I'm going to trade-in my car now for one! (rolls eyes)

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
phxSS said:
Wow, that spec is cool! I think I'm going to trade-in my car now for one! (rolls eyes)
LMFAO!!!! I tried so hard to hold that back... thank you for saying it!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
That must be modded, a lot. I raced one of those Spec-V's about 2 weeks ago and murdered that thing. I figured it wasn't even worth talking about till now. My old Neon R/T would have taken that thing! This Spec-V had an intake, header, and exhaust. I find it hard to believe that a near stock Spec-V would have a chance unless it is boosted or running nitros.

·
Registered
259 Posts
i wonder what turbo kit that 350 had on it.. i've raced 2 with greddy kits and put em in the rearview from a stop and roll.... that one looked pretty quick....

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
Novtec1 said:
i wonder what turbo kit that 350 had on it.. i've raced 2 with greddy kits and put em in the rearview from a stop and roll.... that one looked pretty quick....
I wanna drive your car.... Can I... :confused:

·
Registered
259 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
I wanna drive your car.... Can I... :confused:
if i ever make it out your way..i'll let you!!!! if you're near SC from the end of august to mid october let me know.. i'll be out there for 6 weeks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha Neon R/t Beat Me! Hehe I'm Sorry But No My Friend Has One With Intake Header Full Exhaust And Mopar Chip Upgrade, And I Beat Him Pretty Good. So No It Cant Beat Me!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And Im Not Saying That A Cobalt Cant Beat Me I Know That They're Quick Cars But Nobody Believed Me When I Said I Beat One. So I Was Just Saying That It Is Possible. I Was Not Trying To Cause Anything I Actually Went And Test Drove One When They First Came Out I Like Em Alot Just Not Worth The 23,000. Imho

·
Registered
234 Posts
SUN_SPEC-V_04' said:
not really within the next few weeks my friend is going to take over payments for my spec-v and im getting an srt-4 :cool: so if you get the ss yes i'll rape you, and if you get the cobra, well lets face it you can make the srt-4 be as fast but i would never compare it to the cobra that is a beautiful car if you get the cobra i will envy you :mad: , beacause i can only wish to have that car. and about your svt if by perfect you mean slow, than yes your car is perfect :D

So when you getting the SRT-4 bud?

·
Registered
234 Posts
SUN_SPEC-V_04' said:
hehehe i just got approved for the loan for the srt-4 flame red, with the lsd. and stage one mopar kit i just have to wait for them to ship it over :D

This is the I wanted to post the first time :mad:

·
Registered
385 Posts
SUN_SPEC-V_04' said:
And Im Not Saying That A Cobalt Cant Beat Me I Know That They're Quick Cars But Nobody Believed Me When I Said I Beat One. So I Was Just Saying That It Is Possible. I Was Not Trying To Cause Anything I Actually Went And Test Drove One When They First Came Out I Like Em Alot Just Not Worth The 23,000. Imho
Possible if the driver sucks at life and can't run under a 17 s quarter.

Maybe not that slow, but a competent driver in a stock SS could easily beat a stock spec-V.

Sentra:
175 hp
180 ft/lbs
2710 lbs

Cobalt:
205 hp
200 ft/lbs

Knowing is half the battle :cool:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Whats up fellas...I Was the driver of the White specV...My ride is fully bolted and then some. That SS Was pulling low 15s all nig[email protected] Elevation.
My ride was pulling 14.3s all night..no forced induction...the 350Z Was brand new w/100 shot of NOS...and drag slicks.....P.S NeonR/T 16.4 @ Best

1 - 20 of 275 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.