Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER SRT MEMBER I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE YOUR CAR, I THINK IT HAVE THE POTENTIAL. I SEE YOU GUYS AT THE TRACK.

mods:
AEM intake, Mopar short shifter, mopar BOV, Mopar stage one, DC2 strut bar, Mopar exhaust, grounding wires, iridium spark plugsand mag wires and B.C. .

·
Banned
15 Posts
That is the funny thing! I do not see the funny little neons on the street either!! Better yet, why are they on this forum? At 20 grand, they should have someone to like them? I know when the cobalt is in the dealer's floors, we will have a army to laugh at the srt clowns!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
redimpss5 said:
That is the funny thing! I do not see the funny little neons on the street either!! Better yet, why are they on this forum? At 20 grand, they should have someone to like them? I know when the cobalt is in the dealer's floors, we will have a army to laugh at the srt clowns!!
Now why did you had to go there and clown on the SRT?? Is the Cobalt suppose to be a better car then the SRT?? Or do you say these things, just to feel better about what you have? I like any car that can give me a good run, regardless what the make is. In this case, I respect the Cobalt, I was actually excited to hear that the Redline and Cobalt is coming out, because I was getting tired of no competition. Hopefully I'll run into one that is modded, so that way it would be a fair race, since I'm no longer stock either.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Pablo said:
Don't worry guys, our little troll buddy has been banned, hehe what a loser.
Good because he was so freakin anyoing and i cant wait to see a Cobalt SS and SRT-4 race that will be a good race.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hey everyone, SRT guy here also. Don't worry you won't see any bashing from me, I am actually trying to talk a co-worker into getting a CobaltSS now.

Hopefully parts will start pumping out soon and we can see what this car is going to do.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Another long time turbo-dodge fan here as well

I had planned on getting an '05 SRT-4, was told by the dealer they could order in any one I wanted built and knock 2G's off the price, then not a half hour later was told by another salesman at same dealership that they can't order SRT-4's anymore.

took 3 out for test drives in the last 2 years, hated the way they felt.

Given, they are fast, but four doors doesn't cut it with me.

I'm leaning towards the Cobalt over the Red-Line now, SRT-4 is as good as out of the picture. Especially since most of the guys my age who own them are clowns (22 yrs old) and I don't want that stereotype placed upon me.

Cobalt SS has my nod due to the interior, I don't like how the red line's instrument cluster is in the middle of the car.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
uwilluz said:
Cobalt SS has my nod due to the interior, I don't like how the red line's instrument cluster is in the middle of the car.
Same here i like the redline outside but dont like the center culster but i am going to get a Cobalt SS.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Damn this place is filled with SRT owners. Just waintin for the Cobalt to come out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello....another srt-4 owner here....just want to clear up a rumor i heard about the ss....i hear the s/c on the car is small and is pretty much maxed out...so wouldnt it be a good idea to buy the non s/c ss and throw a t/c or bigger s/c on that? Thats just what i heard and if that true bout the s/c bein small wont it take a hell of alot of money to mod it to make it faster???

1 - 20 of 23 Posts