Cobalts SS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out to get some footage. Well I stopped in at the spot, no one was really out. I was about to go home, when this gto drives by and stops. The guy was pretty cool, except he calls me out. So I decided to battle him. The footage I got wasn't that great, tinted windows, no camera man, you get the idea. I didn't even see the guy in the gtp that jumps into the fray! It was all in good fun, don't mind me giggling in the video, I was having too much fun! No one really posts vids on this site, but I'm trying to! Enjoy! :D Lets hear some comments? anyone?

LINK

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
DDogsrt461BLK 2.0 said:
I went out to get some footage. Well I stopped in at the spot, no one was really out. I was about to go home, when this gto drives by and stops. The guy was pretty cool, except he calls me out. So I decided to battle him. The footage I got wasn't that great, tinted windows, no camera man, you get the idea. I didn't even see the guy in the gtp that jumps into the fray! It was all in good fun, don't mind me giggling in the video, I was having too much fun! No one really posts vids on this site, but I'm trying to! Enjoy! :D Lets hear some comments? anyone?

LINK
It was a little hard to see but good kill. Next time try to get a camera man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts