Cobalts SS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking, now that there are two high powered domestic 4 bangers (where are ya with your 280hp AWD Focus, Ford?), we should set up meets together, and terrorize imports. Like each state would have a rep. who would coordinate the meets (example: here in phx, we could meet at the Pvillion in Scottsdale on Sat. nights).
So, instead of us fighting, we should share info and tips with each other and pick on imports :cool: We could have cruise nights in a big pack of SRT's and SS's.

P.S. spread this idea to SRT forums!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Well to bad nobody in socal has responded to my socal thread that is local to me or I would be down to hang out w/ some SS/ Redline/ svt guys. We have big meets here in socal all the time and we have a dynoday this weekend which is open to all. It would be nice to see some domestic 4 bangers show up other than srt's amongst Cobra's, LS1's and other domestic V-8's. If your in socal, this saturday at S.T Motorsports in San Bernadino is a dyno day which you are hereby invited too.

·
Premium Member
8,648 Posts
I have a feeling Ford will jump back into the market with a new Focus, possibly that rumored AWD one? Who knows? All we can do is hope!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Posted

mldvenm said:
Well to bad nobody in socal has responded to my socal thread that is local to me or I would be down to hang out w/ some SS/ Redline/ svt guys. We have big meets here in socal all the time and we have a dynoday this weekend which is open to all. It would be nice to see some domestic 4 bangers show up other than srt's amongst Cobra's, LS1's and other domestic V-8's. If your in socal, this saturday at S.T Motorsports in San Bernadino is a dyno day which you are hereby invited too.
Sup Mike, I didn't even notice you posted on the Cali forums! This would be sweet to have SRT's, SS'es, SVT Foky's and Redlines all together! It's Greg by the way a.k.a '"Sufiztic" :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
I still haven't seen an SS on the road here in the bay area.
are there any people on here who live in the bay area?

·
Registered
65 Posts
SRT THIS said:
Sup Mike, I didn't even notice you posted on the Cali forums! This would be sweet to have SRT's, SS'es, SVT Foky's and Redlines all together! It's Greg by the way a.k.a '"Sufiztic" :D
What's up bro! Yeah I lurk around there but don't do alot of posting. I think a mega domestic meet is in order! :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
what did us imports ever do to you guys?

i got love for domestics just as much as i do for imports. us rsx'ers actually tried to set up a meet w/ srt-4 owners in socal. :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
DC52NV said:
what did us imports ever do to you guys?

i got love for domestics just as much as i do for imports. us rsx'ers actually tried to set up a meet w/ srt-4 owners in socal. :)
yea what did us import guys do to you.... but if you wanna terrorize pick you import wisely...j/k :D

·
Registered
371 Posts
I got no love for imports, if its not american then its UN-american but what do I know thats just how I feel. Of course I was raised in a Die Hard Chevy family so that doesnt help my love for many cars outside of GM.

·
Registered
259 Posts
well everyones entitled to an opinion.....

·
Registered
371 Posts
yeah I mean its nothing personal, I think WRX STI's and Evos are pretty neat I would never own or drive one but I have plenty of friends that have them. As far as honda civic wannabe race cars, Kiss my SS! nah just j/k

·
Registered
241 Posts
SuperSport said:
. As far as honda civic wannabe race cars, Kiss my SS! nah just j/k
I wouldnt be j/k. I seriously think there are wayyy too many of those cars that think tapping into the 15's is impressive....

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Novtec..we'll be nice to you :) (kissing ass so you won't burn us in a race).

·
Registered
259 Posts
phxSS said:
Novtec..we'll be nice to you :) (kissing ass so you won't burn us in a race).
man im not here to talk noise about your cars, so what my car is fast im here to find out about your car.... everyone knows about my cars.. not too many people have any idea what you guys have,,, thats what makes it even better.

ps. i would never race anyone of you guys anyway... you're all kool with me. but if you need some backup let me know :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yea, it is cool to get the stares. Takes me back to the days with my supercharged mustang. That thing got a lot of attention!

·
Registered
261 Posts
SuperSport, you should free your mind. You are missing a whole world of great cars out there that are not GM! I feel, being a GM owner several times over, they have made very few good cars in and they to play a little catch up. Good start with RL's and SS's. They need much more in the styling and realiablity department!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Novtec1, me, being a fairly knowledgable car enthusiust, know i cannot play with even a stock EVO out of the hole. Playing around on the roll may be diferent though. A friend of mine in a stock STI played from the roll. It was pretty even then, but how cares, 0-60 is what really matters, right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts