Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone out there who thinks the front end of the SS (or the Cobalt in general) is plain? I do. Just like I had criticism for the front of my first gen Neon. Until they changed it in 2000. I think Chevy should atleast give the SS a more agressive front end just like the SRT4 has over its base model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
258 Posts
.......uh no disagree look at the stock cobalt from end, and then look at the ss. Its differrent. I also put a billet insert to dress it up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CobaltGuy said:
.......uh no disagree look at the stock cobalt from end, and then look at the ss. Its differrent. I also put a billet insert to dress it up
I was waitng for someone to say exactly what you said. If you don't own the car would would tend to generalize the facias as being the same (ie lack of attention to detail). With that in mind the one could see the difference in appearance, like that of the SRT4. Far different then stock. Not so with the SS. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
your a fuck man. The SS/SC front end is far from differnt then the base models.. i would say equally as different as the SRT is from the neon base. The SS non S/C is more subdued than the SC.. maybe thats what your thinking of? And if someone were not to pay any attention to detail.. they might mistake your car for a neon.. oh wait, it is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
895 Posts
PaulSS said:
your a fuck man. The SS/SC front end is far from differnt then the base models.. i would say equally as different as the SRT is from the neon base. The SS non S/C is more subdued than the SC.. maybe thats what your thinking of? And if someone were not to pay any attention to detail.. they might mistake your car for a neon.. oh wait, it is.

That was rude
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
The SS n/a has the same front bumper as the supercharged SS, but without the little lower lip. The sides are the same I believe, and the rear bumper is sorta the same, but without another lower colored lip. Much better than the base model. The base models are BORING IMO. I love how the SS n/a and SS s/c looks, personally.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
49 Posts
I think the front end of the SRT 4 looks awesome. Mean as hell.

The SS vs the base cobalt are definitely different, but as someone else said, just a little more subtle. Mainly seems like the ground effects make the difference.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
CanadianSS said:
Well you assuming that are Canadians are alike is RUDE...IDIOT
Ignore him....he seems to rag on alot of people and just likes to get a rouse out of people. put him on your ignore list and everything will just be that much better.

check out who is on my tard list. LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Actually...if anyone can't see the differences between the base and SS...and the Neon and SRT-4...they must be pretty dumb.

:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
59 Posts
orange juice said:
Where does it say "all canadians are alike"? It doesn't but if you put if the shoe fits....

I know not all of you guys are alike ;) .
"studip Canadians will never learn"
That to me sounds like a statement aimed at more than one person
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
431 Posts
In my opinion, the bumper on the base Cobalt vs the SS is as different as the base Neon vs the SRT. The major difference is the scoop on the SRT. Now if Chevy would have put the SS hood scoop, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
945 Posts
16sy16 said:
In my opinion, the bumper on the base Cobalt vs the SS is as different as the base Neon vs the SRT. The major difference is the scoop on the SRT. Now if Chevy would have put the SS hood scoop, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Like say the SS hood scoop from that of a 2000 Camaro SS, that would be badass, I seriously think GM designers could have done something with the hood for example, the Trans Am WS6 with the raptor hood,what i was originally going to buy, yeah its a little excentric on an Cobalt but cmon they could of thought of something.
Both of the cars when they are sitting behind you look like they want to eat you. I like my car but in some scenarios it looks like a a kid at school who looks like a bad mofo but is really a mamas boy.
 
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Top