Cobalts SS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone been able to find one yet? I've been to three dealers (London, Waterloo and Toronto) and all are saying like 6 weeks or more before they even MIGHT possibly get an SS. Anyone bought one yet? Or even seen one?

·
Registered
3 Posts
comming soon

i ordered my SS back in January and i've been kept up to date with when i might be getting my car. i deal with the dealership for work so im there often, and the lady incharge of ordering the cars has told me that my car is scheduled to be built the week of April 4, and i should be getting my car 6-8 days after the build date. so i figure in the next two weeks i should be getting my car, but i guess ill get it whenever i get it, ive been waiting this long whats another week or two.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
6-8 DAYS after the build date? That's pretty quick!

Which dealership are you going through man?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have seen the orange one in mississauga and a black one in chatham. I actaully knocked on the door of the guy who owns the black one to ask him about the car. Just today I took over an order for a Arrival Blue SS blue inserts with sunroof. Now im just waiting, 3-4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This wait is gonna kill me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
6-8 days is just what i was told, my build date has been getting pushed back from the week of march 28 to the week of april 4 and i just found out today that it was pushed back to the week of april 11. i live in windsor, so chattam is real close, did u find out where the guy got his car? i ordered the same colour as he did, and i would like to know where he got his.

·
Registered
186 Posts
bear said:
6-8 days is just what i was told, my build date has been getting pushed back from the week of march 28 to the week of april 4 and i just found out today that it was pushed back to the week of april 11. i live in windsor, so chattam is real close, did u find out where the guy got his car? i ordered the same colour as he did, and i would like to know where he got his.
Richardson Chev in Milton near TO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts