Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i ran a lexus IS300 today after school i we went from about a 25 roll i started in 2nd gear. when we started to race he was at my back bumber. yea i cheated i didnt mean to tho. anyway he was dead even with me by the end of 2nd i shifted into 3rd and started to pull on him and put him back around my rear bumper. shifted into 4th and continued to pull very slightly. untill i shut down at about 110. he kept going and passed me up. i would haveliked to run him again but he wouldnt slow down. plus there was trafic in front of us. anyway im not sure how fast the IS300 stock for stock how do our cars compare

·
Registered
231 Posts
i ran a lexus IS300 today after school i we went from about a 25 roll i started in 2nd gear. when we started to race he was at my back bumber. yea i cheated i didnt mean to tho. anyway he was dead even with me by the end of 2nd i shifted into 3rd and started to pull on him and put him back around my rear bumper. shifted into 4th and continued to pull very slightly. untill i shut down at about 110. he kept going and passed me up. i would haveliked to run him again but he wouldnt slow down. plus there was trafic in front of us. anyway im not sure how fast the IS300 stock for stock how do our cars compare
sounds about right... they're kind of pigs off the line but start to make up for it later on... they run a mid 15 with an almost 8 second 0-60. (at least the couple that I have a bit of knowledge of) - beats me what they'll do with what mods though

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
They can be made faster just by adding TRD parts too. I think TRD offers/d a supercharger for those things. But, even stock, they are fast. I have a friend who used to own one and he took me out to the Bonneville salt flats once and topped out the speed. It was very solid in a straight line.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts