Cobalts SS banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
what kind of bulbs do you have for your fogs and headlights. were can i get them and for how much

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
are ya'll at high altitude or somethin?...

my buddy with a far less mod'd ss/sc then mine raced a GTi and was walking away from it...

I stright killed a silver one on m-24 the other night....

i dont get?...there rated around the same power as a stock ss/sc so.......
Regardless of altitude we have the same mod. We both posted that we only have Injen CAI. Now, as for mine, I don't know about the guy I raced. I kept getting a different story including a larger turbo. I think after posting my kill several months back we came to the conclusion that it was a stock turbo. However, I do beleive that he may have had some other mods like a chip, exhaust, bov, etc. Just something to give him a little extra power. The only reason I beat him was because he had to shift sooner and more. He was a 6 speed.

·
Registered
29 Posts
To the author of the thread, you probably raced a 06 GTI with a chip. It's often one of the first mods they do and it can add a substantial amount of whp. On the average w/ chip as the only mod, they put down 215-220whp, but some have claimed around 230whp or more. Anyhow a chip is good for around 30whp or more on those cars. But a couple of more mods on your Cobalt and you should have no problem walking (easily) chipped GTIs.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts