Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Last ngiht me and my buddy in his WRX and his friend in the spec V went out and cruised around. Couple light to lights, my first one was against the spec-v, didnt have a good launch and still pulled away too beat him by enoguh cars to see him awhile back in my sideveiw. Then the WRX, Red light, turns green, not a bad launch, took me off the line, got dead even in to 2nd passed him and had a car and half on him in third, then 2nd race with him was from a 20 roll and it was dead even all the way.
All i have done in corsa touring, all he has in exhaust.
And to top it off i got my ass handed to me by a 485whp STI haha, thought id let you all know that haha

·
Registered
22 Posts
odd, you pulled him on a launch but were dead even from a roll:eek: someone needs to teach the WRX driver to drive!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
odd, you pulled him on a launch but were dead even from a roll:eek: someone needs to teach the WRX driver to drive!!
No he took me off the line, then i caught him 2nd, and passed him in third ...."not a bad launch, took me off the line" Hes a pretty decent driver but i think his third gear kills him.

·
Registered
303 Posts
No he took me off the line, then i caught him 2nd, and passed him in third ...."not a bad launch, took me off the line" Hes a pretty decent driver but i think his third gear kills him.
No they are saying its odd that you beat the Rex in its shine (a dig) but were even from from your grounds (a dig.).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts