Cobalts SS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of pics of the underhood liner I just had installed...I think it looks good, I was praying the SS logo wouldn't be ungodly big, and it wasn't! :D Can't tell in the photo, but there's a reflective border around the letters. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
hows the strut bar working for u
who is it made by

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hows the strut bar working for u
who is it made by

Strut bar is awesome--as you know, the Balt has a bit of body roll (quite heavy for such a small car), the DC Sports carbon strut bar works wonders tightening up the front end. for the rear, i recommend Progress sway bars. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good!!! Keep up the good work.
Thanks! I appreciate it! The liners are actually quite inexpensive, you should check one out :) would go awesome with yellow

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
i agree on the liner, it is inexpensive & does look good. i have the laser blue balt and it suits it perfect.

2ndly,
is that DC bar the CS2? i just ordered that but i thought it was a dual bar!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
also do you have the progress rear set you mentioned? i was looking at that but didnt pull the trigger.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also do you have the progress rear set you mentioned? i was looking at that but didnt pull the trigger.
the DC strut bar I have is a single bar, I do have the Progress rear sway bar and I think it works great. Not mindbending, but pretty good for the money. I'm sure on a lowered car, it'd be even more effective. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts