Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys a buddy of mine has a 540 and we where driving next to each other one day and decided to do some pulls. Me thinking that he was gonna smoke me considering he has a v8 but on a 2nd gear roll from 40 i was actually pulling on him. i could not believe it.. Then i raced my brothers cobalt lt and it was pretty funny how far ahead i was when i shifted into 3rd.lol

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
fyi: he have a thread call best cobalt kills vs anything. that is where you want to post these kinda things

Good kill
fyi: this post belongs in this section and should be posted in here. I have been debating moving that other thread into this section and or even locking it so this section gets utilized more.

OP, you posted this in the correct section, keep them coming.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i have a buddy thats got a 05 m3 and it was funny to see how bad it was, but i was stock then..
just did the "air box mod" and it seems to help alittle, any suggestions on that?
i have raced alot of cars recently.lol. but its kinda hard when these little civic si and rsx-s pull up on me. it is very hard to say no.lol. only real race i have had so far was a bmw 33o and a charger r/t..

·
1,087 Posts
A little advice to do minimal would be to get headers, cat back and a tune to go along with the air box mod. Give you plenty of extra ponies and only set you back about $1500 at the most expensive. (If you buy the cat back kit). If you get custom cat back exhaust, I paid $400 for it, headers: ~$350 and a tune at most should be ~$600.

The M3 should still rip you until you get the mods because they are no joke. Had too many experiences with them and I still struggle to keep up with them from time to time. I am thinking about a pully :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts