Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend thought that he could hand w/ me. he has a 94 integra ls w/ aem short ram, hks dragger II cat-back, dc sports headers, plugs and wires and is a 5 speed. so we went to this street and is bout a 1/4 mile from one end to the other. we get one of our friends to call it and we both get a good start w/ a lil bark and about halfway through 1st i had him by a length or more and then by 3rd i had a 5 car length and then in 4th i had at least 6 and was around 60 mph. now he knos not to talk crap to someone w/ a blower :D he says hes gonna get all this stuff and woop me but we will see

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
hurricanesports25 said:
my friend thought that he could hand w/ me. he has a 94 integra ls w/ aem short ram, hks dragger II cat-back, dc sports headers, plugs and wires and is a 5 speed. so we went to this street and is bout a 1/4 mile from one end to the other. we get one of our friends to call it and we both get a good start w/ a lil bark and about halfway through 1st i had him by a length or more and then by 3rd i had a 5 car length and then in 4th i had at least 6 and was around 60 mph. now he knos not to talk crap to someone w/ a blower :D he says hes gonna get all this stuff and woop me but we will see
Nice kill on a SLIGHTLY modded integra. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
ExHondaMan said:
If his friend had a slightly modded Type R it would of been another story ! :)

Nice kill... I havent gotten a decent race with an integra or an RSX yet... still waiting !
A friend of mine is about to by a slightly modded Type R...
I hope I got my exhaust and CAI before we go

Peace :D

·
Registered
107 Posts
wasey13 said:
Nice kill on a SLIGHTLY modded integra. :)
my thoughts exactly.

i/h/e is pretty much bpu for tegs.

now if he has gotten into the motor, that's a different story, but the mods
listed probably aren't much more than 15-20whp gains on what, a 140whp
n/a motor?

nice kill regardless.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
another friend of my has a type-r but not done much to it but when he gets more mods then ill hafta race him and let yall kno how i do....but im located in SC but i still root for my canes!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
BLUBYYOU said:
my thoughts exactly.

i/h/e is pretty much bpu for tegs.

now if he has gotten into the motor, that's a different story, but the mods
listed probably aren't much more than 15-20whp gains on what, a 140whp
n/a motor?

nice kill regardless.
an LS integra is more like 120whp when stock, 140ish at the crank

·
Registered
306 Posts
fourth at 60? I'm confused!!! my third gear goes to 107 at RL...I know I've been there lots of times, had you of gone to 60 in second like normal people then took 3rd to 100 or so then the kill would have been a slaughter not just a kill, nice anyways though, makes it even better that you beat him in the wrong gear...hehe ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
05YELLOWSS said:
fourth at 60? I'm confused!!! my third gear goes to 107 at RL...I know I've been there lots of times, had you of gone to 60 in second like normal people then took 3rd to 100 or so then the kill would have been a slaughter not just a kill, nice anyways though, makes it even better that you beat him in the wrong gear...hehe ;)
to me, it doesnt count if you dont even have to downshift to beat the other car

its more of a grotesque display of power. kinda like what i did to a 98 civic SI a few nights ago and a lightly modded WRX last night

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
there was no way to hit hundred cuz we had to start closer than usual cuz a main road is near the track so a cop might spot us lining up and then u have to brake towards the end unless u want to go into someones house but yeah if i took 2 to 60 it prob would been aroun 8 or 9 length beat instead of 6 but always fun winning lol no one around here can even compete w/ me unless this sti i saw the other day wanted to kick my butt lol oh im prob gettin the intake and stage kits when they come out and then i should be able to stay w/ a stock evo MR edition cuz the numbers w/ intake and stage kits should be around the 250 whp mark but they might be wrong

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Why did you shift into 4th if you were only going 60?....???????

Nice kill?

ps: SLIGHTLY modififed my firend... if anything

1 - 14 of 14 Posts