Cobalts SS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ss vs. rsx-s vs. celica gts

i met up with a dude a little while ago that wanted to run my ss, he had an rsx s and we were talking about doing it for about a week now. here's the results:

40-120 = i missed 3rd, had enough time to shift again and still stayed in front of him. had a few cars on him when i shut down.

40-120 or so = pretty even until i got up around the 5500rpm mark, then i started pulling away, when i hit 4th he just fell back.

when we started on the 60 roll a celica seen us and we got three wide.

60-something = my dumbass was in fourth gear when we took off so they were gone and it wasn't worth trying.

60-110 or so i honked, the celica jumped late and i walked both of them before shutting down.

the rsx = aftermarket down-pipe the celica had an intake, exhaust and he told the rsx dude something else, but i can't remember what, me = bone stock... when we were sitting at the exit, the celica driver asked the rsx guy what kind of neon i was driving LOL.... i guess i need to put the SS badge back on the trunk asap.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
sounds like fun!
you took off the ss though? that would be the one thing i would keep on for sure
but you gotta love F/I, there bolton mods didn't have a chance

·
Registered
115 Posts
Man, why would you debadge a fast car if people don't even know what it is yet. I could see debadging it for the sleeper look 3 or 4 years down the line when everyone with base Cobalts has SS badging everywhere, but right now, it just doesn't make much sense. Nice kills. The Celicas aren't really worth your time. I beat a GT-S in my Satty, granted it was auto, but that's beside the point..... sort of..... STOP STARING AT ME!

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sean said:
sounds like fun!
you took off the ss though? that would be the one thing i would keep on for sure

i debadged it becuase i was putting only the SS badge on the rear end. i ordered the new badge last month and it's on backorder. as soon as it comes in it and the small supercharged logo will be the only things on the rear end, just in a different spot.... i'm just getting pissed cause it's only a damn sticker and it takes 2 months to order one... that's ridiculous

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
you should put the SS where the chevy bowtie would normally go, that might look hott

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
you gonna tell me what it is or just gonna tease me?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sean said:
you gonna tell me what it is or just gonna tease me?

not letting it out until it's done. as soon as i said i was going to pull off the front chevy emblem and replace it with an SS emblem, someone seen it and within a few days had pictures posted up. he was atleast cool enough to say he seen it somewhere and decided to do it, instead of taking all the cred.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts