Cobalts SS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh man, what fun night of racing! I was on the freeway, heading home, when I see a WRX (not STi) cruising past me. I haven't had a race in a while, so I started it. I went over a lane, and lined up. I heard him downshift (I'm sure he knew what was goin' down), and so did I (3rd gear @75mph). I did three honks and we were off! By the end of 3rd I was about 1 1/2 cars ahead, and pulled maybe another 1/2 car a little into 4th, when we shut down. Did this two more times, with the same result. i don't know his mods, other than I'm sure he had an exhaust, cuz it was loud. So, he gives up, and flies past me a ways, then starts cruisng.
Then all of a sudden, this sick looking red 350Z convertible comes up fast on me (maybe he watched me and the WRX), and starts cruisng beside me. Never raced one yet, so I figure I'd try. As we were lining up, the WRX gets on the other side of me. So we have a three of us ready to go. I see the Z hit it first, then I and the WRX went. The Z and I walked past the WRX, and the the two of us kept going. We raced all the way until I topped out on 4th gear. Was probably doing 130-140. I inched ahead of the Z the whole time, and by the time the race was over, I was 1 car length ahead.
Afterwards, the Z driver rolled next to me and asked what kind of car I had, and I told him a cobalt. then he asked if it was turbo, and I said supercharged. He gave the thumbs up and said "damn, that thing is fast as hell." I told him thanks, and gave him props, and we went our ways. Good night Who woulda thought? Killed and WRX and a 350 at the same time

·
Registered
364 Posts
sounds like a fun night. really makes me miss my home town in so. cal. nothing like that ever happens here in iowa and we couldnt even go 3 wide if we wanted to its only 2 lanes each way on the highway. anyways congrats!

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
Great kills! Now beat a crappy neon SRT.

·
Administrator
59 Posts
User banned one week. Cross banned on SRTForums as well.

Let this be a warning to all the trolls.

·
Registered
492 Posts
JayC said:
User banned one week. Cross banned on SRTForums as well.

Let this be a warning to all the trolls.
U really banned her for a week?? She's not a friggin troll, she was jokin. You should know she drives a "crappy neon srt" that runs 11's. She jokes like that all the time bro, definately NOT a troll.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Actually, it doesn't matter who you are, you troll over here you get banned.
And it's not like half these trolls don't have umpteen-billion other logons to get back in :D

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cobizzle....no I haven't had this much fun in my focus lol

·
Registered
122 Posts
im going to meet up with a wrx and a redline tonight.. those 2 are going to run on the highway i think..they both have some mods..me=stock.. but the wrx says that he's beat an SS when he was stock.. makes me wonder if the SS wasn't broken in or what?...

heres a link to the forum..
http://www.stlsr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62578

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let us all know how it goes. SS should win from a roll. But that also depends on how many, and what mods the wrx has

1 - 14 of 14 Posts