Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i just want sseboi to know hes a liar lol matter of fact everyone who thinks he is lying about beating ws6, gto, bmw m3 and barley losing to gt500 leave a lil message for him lol

the best thing he said is wow gt500 run 12's my cobalt runs 14's thats prob the most stupid thing i heard first off 2 seconds is like 10 cars if not more and wow its just stupid thats like saying a 9 sec car isnt that fast because your car run's 11s lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
lol your not telling any of us anything we already didnt know

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
ok i just want sseboi to know hes a liar lol matter of fact everyone who thinks he is lying about beating ws6, gto, bmw m3 and barley losing to gt500 leave a lil message for him lol

the best thing he said is wow gt500 run 12's my cobalt runs 14's thats prob the most stupid thing i heard first off 2 seconds is like 10 cars if not more and wow its just stupid thats like saying a 9 sec car isnt that fast because your car run's 11s lol

well one thing is for sure, your GTO is a slowpoke..

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hahahaha!
This is epic...
A whole thread devoted to one fucktard...
I LOVE IT!
:cool:

well one thing is for sure, your GTO is a slowpoke..
U like pissin ppl off don't u?
haha...
Makes me laugh...
:D

-Coop

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hahahaha!
This is epic...
A whole thread devoted to one fucktard...
I LOVE IT!
:cool:

U like pissin ppl off don't u?
haha...
Makes me laugh...
:D

-Coop
Well, what can you say when a person who has a 600+ whp SRT-4 calls you slow? Unless your driving a monster you just agree. LOL.

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
that video in gtogurls signiture is rather reDICKulous....

What is that suppose to prove, that some ricer kid failed to blow his motor revv'ing his slow car for the internet to see??????

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
that video in gtogurls signiture is rather reDICKulous....

What is that suppose to prove, that some ricer kid failed to blow his motor revv'ing his slow car for the internet to see??????
lol sorry i dont have any racing footage and yea man you have a fast ass car thats fine but sorry im far from slow 430 rwhp isnt bad at all im guessing your friends with seeboi or w/e its fine i wont come at your car because i actaully like them oh and btw the video was more to show the mods i have done to my car all my friends wanted me to rev it up because i just got all the stuff done

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
lol sorry i dont have any racing footage and yea man you have a fast ass car thats fine but sorry im far from slow 430 rwhp isnt bad at all im guessing your friends with seeboi or w/e its fine i wont come at your car because i actaully like them oh and btw the video was more to show the mods i have done to my car all my friends wanted me to rev it up because i just got all the stuff done
430 rwhp is a slow snail of a slug on a heavy fat chubby Grand Am....

and keep rev'ing your car for your 'friends'.... What else do they make you do?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol dude you can keep talkin shit i saw your gto its fine lol the best part is you have a time slip for 11.4 i ran a 11.8 and your puttin out almost 200hp more then me so heres an idea go suck a dick

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
lol dude you can keep talkin shit i saw your gto its fine lol the best part is you have a time slip for 11.4 i ran a 11.8 and your puttin out almost 200hp more then me so heres an idea go suck a dick
my run came at 6500ft, where no way in hell you even run a 11...

my GTO would rape you at a high altitude, a low altitude, it wouldn't matter, but, you are obviously better at putting lame videos of yourself on the web, revv'ing your car and being the pride and envy of your friends...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol ok dude no shit your gto would rape me you have a twin turbo and no not the pride and evny of my friends they just wanted to hear how it sounded liek i said i just got all the work done that day but w/e keep on talkin shit idk lol thanks

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
well, we all heard how shitty a 6000rpm rev sounds like.... thanks...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea dude sounds so horrible lol m guessing your so angry old man

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
yea dude sounds so horrible lol m guessing your so angry old man
what is 'your so angry old man'?

you are clueless, and you rev better then you type. Now run off and impress your friends again...

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol ok i will i guess you think you have the fastest car in the world so you can just talk shit for no reason

·
The HepKitty
1,329 Posts
lol ok i will i guess you think you have the fastest car in the world so you can just talk shit for no reason
well gtoboi, you have the fastest rev on the internet.

1 - 20 of 166 Posts