Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you call everyone out on proof lol and then they show you and you say they lie so wheres your proof? want videos of you driving the car and maybe the tags sayin its your something because honestly you make yourself look lik ea idiot with all of these crazy claims

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say he's not gonna "prove" anything, as I don't think he can. I'm sure he's rolling a completely stock car and talking the big talk on the internet. If you do try and prove it, I doubt anyone here will believe it unless your in the pictures too or something. I don't see this happening though. What I do see happening is him comming on here telling us he doesn't have to prove anything to us and that we're all gay, and he's a superior auto X'r, and that we're all to chicken sh1t to race him, blah, blah,blah. Let's see if I'm right.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Here is a typical boi post.

you are a bitch ass FAGGot(notice he never capitalizes all the letters)i live in da ghetto. you guys suck. oh what did you say? ya i am a professional driver. my dad can beat your dad up

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is a typical boi post.

you are a bitch ass FAGGot(notice he never capitalizes all the letters)i live in da ghetto. you guys suck. oh what did you say? ya i am a professional driver. my dad can beat your dad up
haha you left out the this part "dude i smoked a fucking zr1 on the way home today damn guys my cobalt is so fuckin fast and all i did was springs"

·
Registered
137 Posts
haha you left out the this part "dude i smoked a fucking zr1 on the way home today damn guys my cobalt is so fuckin fast and all i did was springs"
Don't forget the cat-back! That has to be good for what, 60 whp?? ;)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't forget the cat-back! That has to be good for what, 60 whp?? ;)
oh yea duh lol but in reality he probably drives a 1982 hatchback civic wit a green hood, black trunk, one blue door and one red door lol

·
Registered
137 Posts
oh yea duh lol but in reality he probably drives a 1982 hatchback civic wit a green hood, black trunk, one blue door and one red door lol
Don't disrespect honda like that, we won't take him. He probably drives a yugo!

·
Registered
414 Posts
I was thinkin rainbow stripes down the side

·
Registered
414 Posts
Its because he has no proof. He's probably thinkin of something to say to avoid the subject.

SSEI, just put a couple videos on youtube, and prove us wrong man. Just stop all the bullshit and trash talking, and just give us something.

·
1,087 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yea i dont expect him to say anything hes a bitch who just comes on here and lies and talks about how no1 has proof lol yet nether does he btw i showed my proof

1 - 20 of 41 Posts