Cobalts SS banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will we all have to drive down to the US or order through Crate Engine Web site for the Stage 1 kit?

Anyone quoted anything around 650-700$CDN? Which should be the real price, not over 1100$CDN...

How did the Stage1 & 2 work for the Supercharged? Can I wait for Stage 2 or will we need to upgrade to Stage1 first for the LNF then upgrade to Stage 2, once they come out...

Fall is around the corner, either way I'm waiting 'till spring before getting anything.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks for all the replies guys! hehe, at least all questions were answered from other web sites ;)

But who am I kidding, I'll be getting the Stage 1 kit as soon as it comes out, hopefully before the end of September...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Try and get the kit from www.gmpartsdirect.com. Only thing is I don't know if they ship international. Send them an email with attention to Sc*** who is the parts manager and tell him Josh referred you and ask them if they can ship international. Their price shipped in the US is $476.78. He might be able to do the same for you guys.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought stage 1 kit

Try and get the kit from www.gmpartsdirect.com. Only thing is I don't know if they ship international. Send them an email with attention to Sc*** who is the parts manager and tell him Josh referred you and ask them if they can ship international. Their price shipped in the US is $476.78. He might be able to do the same for you guys.
I ordered through CrateEngineDepot.com last week for $485+$35Freight, came out to $520us.

Should be getting it tomorrow or wednesday, local dealership already gave me $133cdn price to have it installed.

Can't wait to play with it after the little upgrade :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had the Stage kit installed this morning.

All in Canadian prices:

Cost me $573.35 + 70.32(customs)=643.67$ for the kit from CrateEngineDepot.com
Labour 134.99$ + taxes= 152.38$

Grand total of 796.05$CDN for an extra 20HP, 60lb-ft, 2-3% fuel economy.

If stage 2 kit brings it up to 315hp, I wonder if torque will stay the same or a little bit more?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts