Cobalts SS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, Codyss and i and another buddy of mine installed stage 2 in my srt-4! What a fucking difference! Only 5 psi more holding but damn. The only problem i have now is the boost comes on so damn fast.

Bluebeast did you have problems with it boosting a lot.... My turbo is always whisling. I think i need to chance my driving style again.

Oh yeah it raised the rev limiter to 6500 and its awesome compared to 6240.....

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
cool man, glad to see you finally grew the balls and did it lol. so whats the stage 2 include?
Comes with new computer, 682cc injectors, new adjustable wastegate accuator, new 3 bar map sensor, as well as a 3 bar TIP sensor and zip ties...

haha I work on other peoples cars and mod them for them but i normally dont do much to my own cars intell now...

·
Registered
772 Posts
It'll overboost when first installed then the PCM will settle down to about 18 or 19 spike dropping of to 15 psi nearing red line. I didn't have any whistling sounds but it might be just more air being sucked in thru the intake. Your going to love that kit!!! that's where thing start to get interesting with the skittle.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It'll overboost when first installed then the PCM will settle down to about 18 or 19 spike dropping of to 15 psi nearing red line. I didn't have any whistling sounds but it might be just more air being sucked in thru the intake. Your going to love that kit!!! that's where thing start to get interesting with the skittle.
Yeah after couple of pulls and some cruzing its starting to settle a little bit....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts