Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any of you fellow Canadian have installed the stage 2 kit on your cobalt ? Want to know how much did you paid for it ? For the part and for the time. I want to install the kit on mine and the dealer i go to, says to me that the kit was costing 1265$CAN. I find this pretty strange since all the US guys paying like 600$US (About 670$CAN right now) for it... I'm wonder if I should buy it there and make it install here...

Thanks for your time !

·
Registered
106 Posts
Agent248 said:
Any of you fellow Canadian have installed the stage 2 kit on your cobalt ? Want to know how much did you paid for it ? For the part and for the time. I want to install the kit on mine and the dealer i go to, says to me that the kit was costing 1265$CAN. I find this pretty strange since all the US guys paying like 600$US (About 670$CAN right now) for it... I'm wonder if I should buy it there and make it install here...

Thanks for your time !
That's what I did, I ordered the kit from Kellyperformance in florida for 650$ and I will install it here in a GMPP dealer...

·
Registered
86 Posts
depending on installation cost, you might even want to make a day out of it. Who ever you take it to should be able to finish it in a few hours. That way when you go to pick up (if you have it sent to a dealer) you can ride home with the stage kit on the car. :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts