Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter im gonna be savin up for a stage 2 kit. Now engine wise i have nomods done. What are some things that i may do to help the performance. ie headers, cat back, intake? When i do install my stage 2 is it better to do it at the gm dealership? or is it ok to do it somewhere else? what are u guys paying for a stage 2 fully installed? I know that GM warrantys the corsa exuast. Now if i bought that dose it need to be installed by them? just a few ?'s so leave me a few answers thx.

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
if you're going to buy stage 2 because you are worried about your warranty, let the dealer who does your warranty work install it, and double check with them to make sure it is agreeable with your warranty.

as for anything else, i would suggest intake, header, downpipe, and exhaust.

any exhaust shouldn't affect your warranty regardless of whether it's corsa, gmpp, or any other brand and regardless of who installs it. it's just an exhaust.

BUT, if you're that afraid of losing your warranty i would suggest not modding at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not afraid of it i was just wondering what evreybody else was doin and if they had any problems with it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts