Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of the Stage 2 supercharger eqipment from the 2007 Cobalt SS (lovingly removed by Hahn Racecraft when they put in a turbo system) is still sitting in a box in my garage. It should still be in excellent condition. If anyone wants this stuff, I'd sell it for a song just to free up some space. Don't know what kind of a market there is out there for this equipment, but thought I'd find out. I think you can contact me on this site, so I'll keep a lookout if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey man the year doesn't matter for a stage two it'll work.... How much you wanna sell it for?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My mechanic confirmed that the 2007 supercharger equip should be compatible with the 2005 model. Not sure what this stuff is worth, but I'm tired of having it taking up garage space. Does $700 plus shipping sound reasonable, or do I need to do some homework? You guys wouldn't take advantage of a senior citizen, would you? Let's say that the best offer ($700 minimum plus shipping ) takes the whole shabbang, with the offer remaining open through November 6. Hope that works. If not, we'll try something else. Maybe I'm way off base on my pricing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty certain it's the full kit--Stage 2 as well. I'll try to post some pics of all the pieces over the weekend so you can check it out. Hahn assured me that the equip was in good working condition. Thanks for your interest. My engine is a 2.0 so I don't know whether it will fit a 2.2. What I do know, from my mechanic and others on this thread, is that it will fit with other year 2.0's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If someone will tell me how to post pictures of these parts, I'll do it this weekend. Sorry that it took so long to get back here, but life intervened.

·
Registered
24 Posts
if its still here in the new yr ill take her off your hands lol :p

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It probably will be, because neither I nor my wife can figure out how to put the @%&*# pictures of the equipment on here.

·
Registered
190 Posts
It probably will be, because neither I nor my wife can figure out how to put the @%&*# pictures of the equipment on here.
get a photobucket thats the easiest way to upload pics then u just copy and paste the genoraited code into the post box on here gifs are included too

1 - 13 of 13 Posts