Cobalts SS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 2.9 pulley s3 heat exchanger pcm 60# injectors i just got it installed i also have a brand motor and tranny has any one ever had a problem with the zzp kit and the dealership just got dont putting my car back together i have a spec stage 2 clutch and light flywheel and the clutch has a slight chatter and when i push the clutch in it gets a little louder !!!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
My Spec 2 and fidanza flywheel chatters real nice (sarcastic.) I had the guy take it out and put it back in and it still does the same, when I let off the gas or down gear it chatters pretty good..

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have 2.9 pulley s3 heat exchanger pcm 60# injectors i just got it installed i also have a brand motor and tranny has any one ever had a problem with the zzp kit and the dealership just got dont putting my car back together i have a spec stage 2 clutch and light flywheel and the clutch has a slight chatter and when i push the clutch in it gets a little louder !!!!!
Spec Clutches are not known for there I4 cars im sorry but its going to chatter untill you change it these are not self adjusting clutches

the only one i heard decent things about are the spec plus

ACT FTW or EXEDY

1 - 3 of 3 Posts