Cobalts SS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
It looks just like any other SS/SC that has a rice cf hood. CF hoods are a pure cosmetic mod as the 30lb weight savings is NOT going to make a damn difference.

Your car is still a cobalt like all the rest (even mine) and will not impress the kind of women that are good for you. Only whores

·
Registered
147 Posts
It looks just like any other SS/SC that has a rice cf hood. CF hoods are a pure cosmetic mod as the 30lb weight savings is NOT going to make a damn difference.

Your car is still a cobalt like all the rest (even mine) and will not impress the kind of women that are good for you. Only whores
you don't think removing weight off your car is going to make a difference?

·
Registered
89 Posts
you don't think removing weight off your car is going to make a difference?

lol he doesnt think that hes a moron
hes the one that will race u with a stock SS with 5 people in it and think he will win lol. what a moron and did u notice that wickedss is probly the same as WICKED .......idklol sad he needs to call for backup after getting owned multiple times

·
Registered
155 Posts
this is fun..

stagezero... i see a m62, you said you had a tvs? Or you had some stupid shit rebuilt? your whack. Go tell your girly-men friends you have uber mods, we know your bullshit.

that valve cover mod of yours must gain you like 112 hp or something.

I hope you eat a big tub of failsauce and get lupus.

·
Registered
451 Posts
douchenozzle, does your mother know your on the computer again... not taking up for stagezero - anyone that claims they have the amount of power he is claiming with what mods he has is definitely a liar -, just thought it was funny to watch one moron make fun of another moron
im still laughing

·
Registered
173 Posts
looks like any other 500whp car I've ever seen............................in the Need For Speed Underground series.....:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts