Cobalts SS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do the 2007 stock cobalt LS run? What will they outrun?

Just recently got one and I was curious. Also... any refinancing advice? The financing on this car is gonna kill me in the long run.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i have beaten a few cars who didn't know what hit them.... lets rember...
early 90's intregra mods
05 cobalt lt with cat back (no No2)
03 sunfire stock
stock mustang v6 dunno
heavly modded N/A civic si late 90's
lost to
hemi charger stock (no bottle)
charger SRT-8 W/ Supercharger HA HA we were playing

·
Registered
210 Posts
i'd run one given the chance but bone stock you might have a problem.....rated 20hp or actual 20whp? auto/stick? driver experience? alot would play into it... i'd run him.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Show Off said:
well im 23 and i just bought a fixer upper house, getting married soon, i only make 15 bucks an hour. need i go on?

sounds like you need a new job. want to do mortgages? we have a branch out there. not sure where, but you could make good money.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
im more of a turn of a wrench guy if ya know what i mean. i can work on anything from pcs down to cars and then to toilets, sinks and household items, a shitload of hospital equip. im a master of all trades, but liscensed for none!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehe, I just got a new job that pays $13.02 and hour and that's a HUGE improvement over my current job. I don't have a house to pay, but I'm in debt up to my eyeballs. The only reason I got the cobalt was because I needed a car and I was tired of used cars. It was a battle to get financing and the financing I got is horrible. I'll have to refinance once my debt to income ratio changes. Anyhoo, ummm, what was my point? lol I guess I just wanted to rant.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
i can make allsorts of money, but it's kind of slow this month. hopefully things pick up so i can upgrade to the ss.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts