1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey man nice runs! You know there was a whole thread started about you a couple months ago - Everyone wanted to know who that was who raced the supra. That was a GREAT launch!

Would you please share with us what your launch technique is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yea he was somewhere in the 13's If I can find the time slip I will post it. I can't remember his mods though. That was about 6 or 7 months ago, All I new was that I was going to get beat. I don't think I had a good launch, I think he had a bad launch. I am going to post a better video with more races as soon as I can find a website that will upload it.

Where is that Thread I can't find it?

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yes a 14.8 definately was not a great launch. If you launch this car correctly you can see 14.4 - 14.2 . Someone with just an intake got a 14.1 I beleive his sig is tofu

·
Registered
258 Posts
ballerSS said:
Hey man nice runs! You know there was a whole thread started about you a couple months ago - Everyone wanted to know who that was who raced the supra. That was a GREAT launch!

Would you please share with us what your launch technique is?
Yes please tell us. What rpm did you launch at? Are you power shifting or whatever they call that? Maybe its double clutching. What was your 60' on that run?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts