Cobalts SS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL..shucky darns :rolleyes: thought I fooled you guys. Yea, they sell the kit in the Ford racing Catalog

·
Registered
11 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
Are you serious??!?!?! Holy crap I wish they would sell a Vette kit for a Cavalier or Cobalt (or even better an AVEO!!!!LOL :D )

i'm sure you could make a custom kit but it will cost so much for the jbody. The focus was designed with awd as an idea. So a drive shaft tunnel existed on frame i believe. It is just that much easier.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, guess yuo guys are gonna have to sell out to Ford if you want an easy sport compact with a v8

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
There might be away to make a kit i know of a V-8 that will fit a FWD and you could keep it a FWD. :D

The company who make this engine is called Powertec RPA V8. The engine is made out of two Hayabusa engines. They are plaining to make three different sizes of the V-8 the one that they have that is running is a 2.6L that engine can produce 383hp @ 10,000 RPM's and 207 lb-ft of torque at 6,800 RPM's. O and the engine weights only 207 pounds. :D :p

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
CoBIZZLE said:
OOOHHH!!! Even better!!! An SRT-4 with a Viper V-10!!! Its been done with a homsoexual ass Cruiser and they called it the PT Bruiser so why not do it with an SRT-4?!?!?
LOL that is funny they could.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts