Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need to figure out who is going and when we should meet. I like being closer to the front, so we should probably meet somewhere early and roll up together. Anyone have ideas on time?

·
Registered
347 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
We need to figure out who is going and when we should meet. I like being closer to the front, so we should probably meet somewhere early and roll up together. Anyone have ideas on time?
if i am going to be able to go ( i had issues with cams ) i usally get there at 6 am i stay at the top of the staging lanes that way i can just roll down the hill. usally we meet at the dirt parking lot across from conaco.

on the side note my valves should be here today and i should be able to get the car back toether today as well. but either way i will be going even if i can't race :eek:

·
Registered
107 Posts
is it just me or would we all piss alot of import lovers off by showing up and manhandling half the group!

·
Registered
107 Posts
wait i forgot to add that we are domestics at an import event!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
iwas going to say it always pisses imports off when domestics roll in and take the class like my buddy and i did last year he won the race with his 16 sec alero and i won the burn out contest with my S/C alero it was all funny

·
Registered
347 Posts
it is $30. i will be bringing a grille and beer brauts and misc food and a coulpe of guys are bring some other things as well

·
Registered
347 Posts
has anyone posted this on the .net site? i haven't had a chance to go look

·
Registered
168 Posts
Really? thats all? I thought it would have been more like $50. I might be able to go this weekend.

·
Registered
347 Posts
yup that is it i think if you show as well it is $50. worst case it might be 40. crap now you got me second guessing. i can't get on their website from here at work.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Last I read it is $40 for show and race. I dont think you can just race, but I dont know for sure.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i think you might be right. but you don't have to show but you still get charged for it. it sucks but what can you do besides not go

·
Registered
347 Posts
WOLFEMAN1981 said:
$40 To race and show, $30 to just show, $15 to watch.

so you think you might make it

·
Registered
168 Posts
I'll have to check my schedule, and money situation, I got like $600 in car payments coming up in the next 2 weeks, plus rent is right after that.

·
Registered
107 Posts
im with wolfman on this one!! im 130 miles away and gas aint cheap!! i would love to go and tear up someimports being as i used to own a honda and im much happier with the cobalt ss for shure.

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey fella's i am new to the forum but i will first like to say i dont own a cobalt :(

BUT i have a friend/customers car that he wants me to take up to bandi and show it off and i wanted to hang with some local peeps...and i figured since it is an ecotec 2.2 it would be ok?

but he has a 2004 QC Saturn ION that is Procharged with a Polished C-1 Head unit, FMIC, and i know i just ordered his 2.55" pulley for it and he is going to be running right around 12psi or so...i still need to tune it.

but he is hoping to get ok numbers...i know without tuning and on 5psi at 5500rpm it made 167fwhp and 215fwtq..not bad for no tuning and low boost!

anyways i thought i would ask and this seems like a great forum!

thanks Kev

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is welcome here

·
Registered
347 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
He is welcome here

AGREED!!!!!!
so here is my cell lounge give me a call and we can figure out about meeting time and where. i think in total i have 6 cars coming 2 aleros 1 S/C a cavy S/C miata with a LT1 and a trans am 30th av witht he Grand National motor
but some of them will not show up until like 700 or so.

i like to be there around 6 or so

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Where's your number? PM it to me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts