Cobalts SS banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont know what the deal is with all the thick headed members of this forum but, all i know is that whenever a present conflict takes place, its gang raped by more members. Opinions should be held obsolete if your gonna talk solely like that. And for those that just rely on just numbers, get some experience and ask a professional for an opinion because thats where it really matters.

Lastly, if you do have an opinion and are afraid to express it due to the risk of hearing others try to prove you wrong. Your a little bitch. No other way to say it. Use vagasil or something and start proving your claims. As for those that hate or obsess, heres a video i dished out just for you: watch it and absorb.

By the way, picture it as me being souljah boy and you guys.... well everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P90FA3W16GI

·
Registered
451 Posts
*looks around thread*

are you serious how has no one else posted in here yet, did you read anything you just typed

get some experience and ask a professional, tell me your finally going to take the advice others have been giving you

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I dont know what the deal is with all the thick headed members of this forum but, all i know is that whenever a present conflict takes place, its gang raped by more members. Opinions should be held obsolete if your gonna talk solely like that. And for those that just rely on just numbers, get some experience and ask a professional for an opinion because thats where it really matters.

Lastly, if you do have an opinion and are afraid to express it due to the risk of hearing others try to prove you wrong. Your a little bitch. No other way to say it. Use vagasil or something and start proving your claims. As for those that hate or obsess, heres a video i dished out just for you: watch it and absorb.

By the way, picture it as me being souljah boy and you guys.... well everyone else.

You're a fag.

·
Registered
772 Posts

As long as you keep posting insightful, introspective and thought provoking threads like this I'll keep coming to this sight to read them.:confused::rolleyes::D

·
Registered
147 Posts
u know souljah boy is fucking garbage right. the only people that like his crap ass music are little kids. pic a better video to make ur point.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i never said that souljah boy was a great rapper, i just thought this song was hilarious and i couldnt help but thinking how similar he felt when Dogg came up to him. it reminded me how wicked always talks shit, (which by the way i knew he would be first to respond).... and knows hes gonna get away because hes over the internet. what a bitch.... tsk tsk tsk....

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
all day wicked tonka toy, dont you have some burgers to be flippin at in-and-out?

i wanna double double with onions and fries with a medium coke.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh your so nice. i always wanted extra cheese on my burger. cost 30cents extra but your givin it to me for free. its nothin to a baller. i make more bread than you do dumb shit, and i work half as less as you.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hahahaha! your getting butt hurt! you see, you like to make threads about everyone else and then when someone does one of you, your pussy starts to itch, dont it?

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I had no idea this thread was about me. I thought it was about dental hygiene. Why is floss in the title?

To me getting butt hurt, good luck. Keep trying though, maybe one day you can strike a nerve with one of your outrageous claims.

BTW, my cobalts paid off, is yours?

·
Registered
147 Posts
both of u live in CA. why don't u meet up and box it out instead of going back and forth like little girls. MAN UP!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
damn right. what a hater. good luck next time WICKED, you gotta get a better car than the N/A SS.... you trying to hang with the big boys. just turn your inexpensive shit into a show car.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts