Cobalts SS banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order for the site to be succesful i think the people should be involved. So i think people should post how they think the site could better here so that the higher powers (ekool) can help us out.

I think the site needs a war stories section but not one like srt forums were the only thing productive is confirming goki/akumas sexual preference. One to just post stories and stuff.
thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Pablo said:
I like that idea, Maybe that way we can attract more people who might have had an expirience with the SS.
Well the SS hasn't been out for that long yet so your not going to have that many people seeing them around yet.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Nocturn said:
Well the SS hasn't been out for that long yet so your not going to have that many people seeing them around yet.
Here in winnipeg we don't have the SS yet, we just recently got the regular cobalt in and are currently awaiting the arrival of the SS. Seems to me like people really don't havea clue to what it is around here, even people from the local message boards are really missinformed of what the car really is, some thinking 270hp while some thinkking its AWD. Hehehehe :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts