Cobalts SS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if the sunroof on my 05 ss/sc doubles as the vent for air release when you shut the doors. It does leak air going down the road
I have to shut the shade to quite it down. supposed to go in today and get it fixed but had to work longer than expected.
i have been told so many things just not sure

·
Registered
345 Posts
mine does that too. i had to have my whole sunroof replaced cause it broke and it still makes that same noise after they put in the new one... so i am thinking that's as quiet as it is going to get... :(

·
Registered
149 Posts
mine when shut make 0 air noise but if I go over a bumpy road it makes squeeky rubbing noises when I don't clean it other than that it closes quiet and it does release air when I close the door also I use the sunroof everyday and use it probably more than I should but it's cool. Oh yeah when I do clean it the squeeks go away!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have a 2006 and my sunroof is 100% quiet when closed ,it did squeak slightly untill i wiped some clear silicone spray on it . now no trouble at all .
oh ya it does release air from the cabin when closing the doors .i hope it stays this way to .i hoping it was a 2005 problem and they fixed for 06 .because the thought of taking my back to the dealer for repair makes me :mad: . because they always make it worse than it was .

·
Registered
258 Posts
Same here my sunroof makes a lot of air noise at 100. But if i am going slower than that, then i cant hear it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
mine doesnt make any noise.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts