Cobalts SS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i was just curious as to who might be going to the Super Chevy Show at bandimere speedway Aug 19th to the 21st. Now that i am an owner i am looking to go as i am always there anyways but never had an interest to go. anyway i was just curious as to who might show up

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be there! I'll probably be showing the Cobalt, and then racing my Camaro.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2K2CamaroSS said:
I'll be there! I'll probably be showing the Cobalt, and then racing my Camaro.
cool man pm me when it gets closer and we can meet and go in together with who ever else shows up.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah, I'll probably go,aswell. We get tickets for bandi for almost every event, due to the fact we are a sponsor.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Just an FYI I'll be taking the Cobalt to Club Clash tomorrow. I hope I can dip into the high 14's. Just have to figure out how to launch this thing, and hopefully get traction.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
2K2CamaroSS said:
Just an FYI I'll be taking the Cobalt to Club Clash tomorrow. I hope I can dip into the high 14's. Just have to figure out how to launch this thing, and hopefully get traction.
yea i will too be there with one of three cars. the cobalt, the WS-6 or the turbo truck we did here at work. i usally pit at the top of the staging lanes

·
Registered
57 Posts
cool, I'll keep a look out for ya. But if I don't see ya, and you see a red SS/SC then feel free to say hi :)

I pit with DRE just east of the staging lanes.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea we are right up againt the guard rail at the top but i will look for you. i pit with a white alero which is supercharged

1 - 8 of 8 Posts